UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dangly Doodaas

merledogs

I'm a little traumatised by The Snowman and The Snowdog! I've put Scrooged on now, I know what to expect from that!

I've escaped the clutches of work and have retired to the OHs house (as his in nicer than main and has its own bar :D ). Wishing everyone a happy Christmas xxxx

• Like 1

Flipping heck 2 dogs in this house, I've been up since 6am, made lots of noise including being out the back garden TWICE lights are on bathroom fan is running, I've been back and forth past the bedroom doors multiple times and NO ONE is getting upppppppppppppppppppppp not even the flipping dogs!! Santa has been they need to GET UP!!!

• Like 1

Go poke them with your pointy stick snow :santa:

Santa has been here too and the dogs have had their munchie presents and balls. They've also got some mind games which I'll try them out on later.

I've got a new DSLR camera. I've just taken a couple of photos in auto mode and I'm amazed at how much more detail it picks up.

Merry Christmas everyone :santa:

Glad I wasn't the only one traumatised by the snowman and the snowdog, however it did make me have a dream I got a mini schnauzer poopie called Arthur for Christmas - he was yummy :wub:

Looking forwards to seeing pics from your new camera Alex - I keep being tempted with the Nikon 1 camera but I don't really take enough photos to justify the expense.

Hope everyone is awake now Snow - everyone still asleep here too :angry:

Am feeling a bit better today, not as sick, but now have a bit of a sore throat. Going to have some beechams all in one in a bit to nip whatever it is in the bud before the day gets going :)