UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dangly Doodaas

merledogs

Gooster, yep tried moonpig and there's not a decent one there.... i would have thought it was quite common for people to want to send a personalized card to their doctor..... i would need 2 really (like having kids...can't give to one and not the other Lol), oh well i am off to the hospital again tomorrow so they will have to make do with normal cards... i have tonnes to write this year.

Merledogs.... what a cheeky sod that ebay seller is!!!! i hope you find another sofa at a reasonable price soon

liking the new skin..... even though i hate christmas Lol

OMG went to the jewellers as my ring had become tight on my finger and actually cut into me the other day leaving lovely deep red cuts, i go to a lovely greek fella who does all my repairs so off i trot with the idea of getting it stretched a size........ he put a ringer sizer on me and i have had to have a piece put in as it needed to go up 2 sizes!!!! granted it was snug when i was given it but as it was a gift i didn't want to offend so said nothing but i nearly fell over when giorgio announced it needed a piece, never mind £18 later i can happily wear my ring again... then on the way home i broke my mp3 player so have had to replace that and typically i am going to the hospital tomorrow and will no doubt get stuck next to a whinging old person Lol

yantan that tree is fab.in.

Julesb and Trallwm farm... hugs to both of you

Hope you feel better soon and that Louise cork yes to keep you company.

Working from home today! Thank goodness :-)

However home is a little chilly this morning so have heaters on and dehumidifier going...would love proper heating!

I am off to cosmos for dinner tonight, I hope we both enjoy our food Alex!

xxx

• Like 1

moaning

trudy alarm clock woke us ay 6.50, an extra 5 minutes!

the other 2 love to play, which I like to see, but trudy will bark at them, how do I stop her? ive tryed chatting to her, pinning her, its like an automatic reaction with her. not good at 7am

Morning.

I have been discussing fences. If all goes to plan the tree surgeon should be here today to reduce the bay tree - we've decided against removing it all together - and so the fencer is coming Thursday or Friday to put a 6 foot feather edged board fence up twixt us and the twats next door. Hopefully that will stop Miss Czechoslovakia throwing her butt ends into our garden.

It's absolutely nissing down so I hope it doesn't put paid to the tree work.

Archie was so excited to see Cara and Sadie yesterday. Cara has a wonderful sling for baby Evie which goes over one shoulder and hangs at the front like a little hammock. Evie looks so warm and cosy in it and falls asleep almost as soon as she's placed in it. I've got her a dinky little pair of slippers for Christmas. They are super-cute! I've also got her a little pink jacket and Archie has bought her a Christmas bauble with her name on that doubles as a little piggy-bank. I have never been so taken with a baby as I am with Evie. Perhaps it's my age!

• Like 2

I am thinking of a couple of fence panels myself, depends if Hyacinth goes back to her habit of scrambling round and squeezing behind her garage to glare at us through the one gap in the thick hedge. Mini horses will be back shortly, will see what she does.

Babies of that age all look much the same to me, Yantan, but sometimes there is the odd one who seems a bit special so maybe Evie is one of those. With some of them their personality seems to jump straight out at you.

We are being very good at NOT going tracking this week, hehe. Went on Sat and was preparing to leave to continue on Sun when dog was found. Planned to go to another one on Mon morning but waited to see if kennels had got him, and he had been handed in the night before. And exactly the same thing happened yesterday. And again today! Long may it last. We love to track but right now are very happy to have a short walk, a few games in the garden and then snuggle by the fire for the rest of the time.

• Like 1