UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Naughty Natterings

merledogs

Lesley do you just need to know if the airport is accepting flights in and out rather than the specifics of a particular flight?

If it's the latter a site like this might help. You can track individual flights whilst they are still in the air:

http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByAirport.do?airportQueryType=0

Not sure if it will give a definitive answer on the operability of Cardiff airport though.

Omg! So windy - just got blown to kingdom come out with the dogs - home for a few mins then am going to the gym then the farm to sort Blue out (doing it that way around as if I see Blue first, I will just come straight home without going to the gym :laugh: ).

Taken Charlie to the vets today, it was a new Portuguese vet, who was lovely, but was not much help. She poked and prodded him and took his temperature, before dithering over blood tests or trying him on some onsior to see if he settles on that. She has also given him some propalin syrup (which I don't think will help as that is for hormonal incontinence in bitches, but what do I know...). In the end, I came up with the plan of action that they would do in a horse - anti inflamms to see if any improvement is made, review in 2 weeks. If no improvement, then we go down the route of bloods. Should have been a vet. Then they kept me waiting for half an hour whilst their computers were upgraded and rebooted before they could take any money off me or give me his meds :rolleyes:

Loo - I feel for what you're going through, having been there recently myself :GroupHug:

Awful weather here - I got soaked to the skin just walking across the car park at work :dwet:

You'll be surprised (not) to know that my mid probationary review went well. In fact it couldn't have gone much better and he marked on the form that I 'exceeded' every attribute.

• Like 5

Alex, when are you going to develop the faith in yourself that everyone else has in you? :D

Yantan, at least fish doesn't take long to cook, hope you got it all ready at the same time.

I don't know what I've done now...I went to take a step forward and got a searing pain in my ahem..left buttock. It's not sciatica, I know what that feels like, more as if a muscle is going into spasm. Trying to move at all was agony. I took some ibuprofen and it seems not so bad but I scared the life out of the dogs by screaming the place down at one point. Great to know that no neighbours came to see if there was a a problem....!

well done Merledogs..... must agree with Suzeanna, time you started believing in yourself!!!!!

Suzeanna, i hope your pain goes and never reappears...lovely to know your neighbours would come and check on you

Gooster, propalin can be used for male dogs too, i do hope Charlie is soon dry...... it is great when you have to tell the vet the course of treatment to follow... that is why i will only deal with the one particular vet at the practice we go to... he has his head screwed on and knows what is what

Jazz, i hope you get your internet sorted out soon

Moo and boo i hope your noisy roof doesn't keep you awake tonight!

yantan i do hope you managed to enjoy your fish and chips

i have to go out in a bit and it is bucketing down, managed to stay dry earlier and didn't fall over in the mud thankfully!