UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

X Factor

merledogs

Only thing is Marion you have to suffer Ryland and Chris and a few mediocre groups who should be nowhere near the competition at this stage to get to the good acts. Can you tell I'm still hanging in there watching it lol - I am that masochist.

Schedules do seem to clash more this year but it's on itv plus1 an hour later, and repeated again in the early hours on itv2 and on itv on Sunday afternoons so you can always catch it somewhere.

Chris did well in the auditions but seems far less impressive in the live shows for some reason, Ryland must surely go soon. I think at least one off the bands (union J I think) will do okay in the future as will Ella and Jade I think. As we've seen in the past you don't really need to be a world class singer to do okay out of X Factor (Alexandra Burke, Leonna Lewis, One Direction etc?)

Well so much for that, god knows who is voting but I wish they'd get Rylan out !!!!!!

And this from the man who has vote for John and Edward in his signature lol

I do agree but think he's in for another couple of weeks yet. Really want Chris to go this week

:ohmy: You can't compare that awful Rylan to my beloved Jedward!!!! :mad: (though I did admittedly think recently I ought to delete that old line now) They've probably made enough cash not to care what any of us think by now.

That looks a nice looking Gsd hiding away in your little photo there by the way.

Rylan was a bit of a hoot but had an awful singing voice. I want the baby boy band out next, they are dire!

Chris to win!!!!!

Not really but wouldn't it just be hilarious if he did? The word is that Simon Cowell is getting a tad worried about this, the middle aged/granny vote is proving powerful. I do NOT count myself in this bracket. :D

I love Jahmene's voice but his diction needs some work, what on earth is a nangel and I'm beginning to find him a bit sort of sickly sweet.

Now I'm left with James, um maybe not!

CHRIS TO WIN!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

• Like 1