UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Am I The Only One Watching Big Brother This Series?

Ian

Alex I agree - Julie is two faced but I can't help but like her.

Did anyone see that interview Carol McGiffen did when she talked about Colon in the house? My dawg I was surprised - she didn't come across as being 100% behind Colon. I'd had them down as friends after all their years together on Loose Women but I was left with the impression that Carol wasn't really all that fond of Colon.

Being the cynical non voter that I am I can see how it would be in BBs interest to keep Danika in.

On facebook they suggested The Situation should change his name to The Predicament! :)

:laughingsmiley:

As to Julie winning :run4hills:

Didn't see Carol Mc Giffins interview but I suspect she's another who can be a bit of an oddball at times

Edited by Ian

I don't hold it against Danica for using her wiles personally. There all "big lads" & should be able to take care of themselves rather than be taken in. I think Martin has their measure & though hes been quiet may yet be the dark horse to win

I'm pleased Danica is out (even tho it means the Colon is still in there) - I couldn't bear that smug look on her face when Sam went and she stayed.

I can't see Julie and the Colon kicking off although I'm sure it would be spectacular - I think Julie is too canny for that.

Despite laying it on thick - 70 year old disabled pensioner (not sure in what way?) etc Julie didn't manage to pull off getting to the final. I'm not sure what that suggests about tonights result as she was obviouasly a character.

I like Martin, would think Julian could be his biggest competition and yet both have been failry quiet this series.

Could Coleen pull a surprise & follow Denise or even young ashley in the Olympic year?

As long as it isn't Harvey (33 going on 3?) or "the situation" I'll be happy whoever wins.

That's Harvey and Ashley out but the Colon is still in there - what is going on!!!!!

Still think Julie is Fab - I wouldn't invite her to meet the family but for entertainment value she was brilliant. I did think they were very harsh on her on Bit on the Side last night - although I didn't see it but just heard a bit of it through the door (don't ask!! ha ha!!)

I am glad Julian won and Coleen didn't but am a bit miffed she came second. I really have come to dislike her after watching her on BB.

I think Julie is fabulous and anybody who cares enough to give a home to 18 rescued horses and other assorted rescued/abused animals and maintain them at their own expense can't be all bad.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...