UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Mutterings

merledogs

Howdy all. Havent been on in a few days. Thank you all for birthday messages.

Have had a rather long couple of days:-

Thursday morning in work for 6.15am we had local elections no mayoral election here. 7.15pm headed off from office to our count centre all declared by 4.30am. Got home about 5am but in state of adrenaline overload so didnt go to bed until 6am. Text message at 7.10am one of the other count centres has retired and reconvening at 12.30pm Friday as 2 wards still outstanding. Up at 9.30am with just 3.5 hours sleep finally manage to open my birthday cards and presents. Head to other count centre for 12.30pm all finally declared by 3.30pm. Went to local pub for food, came home watched dvd and finally crashed out at 9.30pm and didnt move until 1.30pm today lol. Am really glad its a bank holiday weekend but regretting booking grooming in tomorrow.

:bighug: San you were clearly doing it with Kayla an your own family in mind. Sometimes it doesnt work out and rescues need to accept it. Im sorry she wasnt more sympathetic about it and made you feel bad.

Michelle sorry stepmother is continuing to be an evil witch :evil2:

I now also have an appt with my psychologist (whose a bit of a Jeckl and Hyde apparently), so Big Dave is coming with me. He's got a undetermined infection, so has been advised he's not fit for work - luckily he has some holiday due, as well as time off which is part of his shift pattern, so he doesn't go back until the 14th (so will probably spend most of it sitting on his 'puter as if I didn#'t exist - which won't help :( )

:GroupHug:

RMF : I've been to B&Q for compost and plant pots. Guess what I bought? :rolleyes:

RMF : I've been gardening which has knackered me out.

Are these two facts related?? :ph34r:

Thursday morning in work for 6.15am we had local elections no mayoral election here. 7.15pm headed off from office to our count centre all declared by 4.30am. Got home about 5am but in state of adrenaline overload so didnt go to bed until 6am. Text message at 7.10am one of the other count centres has retired and reconvening at 12.30pm Friday as 2 wards still outstanding. Up at 9.30am with just 3.5 hours sleep finally manage to open my birthday cards and presents. Head to other count centre for 12.30pm all finally declared by 3.30pm. Went to local pub for food, came home watched dvd and finally crashed out at 9.30pm and didnt move until 1.30pm today lol. Am really glad its a bank holiday weekend but regretting booking grooming in tomorrow.

Sounds like you need a bit of ~R& R. :liebe94:

Wispa :wub_anim:

Been to the lotty for about six hours, planting and making net cages. Only had to sit out one particulary heavy downpour, so took the opportunity to have lunch in the shed, :laughingsmiley:

I am now looking forward to dinner, prosecco and chilling out in front of the tv. :guitar:

Edited by houndzrus

I was very lucky last night with a lovely meal at L'Ortolan restaurant. Spent the morning recovering...oops!

Michelle, your stepmom is something isn't she :-(

Alex, have you been buying plants per chance ;-)

Happy Belated birthday Amy, glad you have managed to have some sleep!

Glad the lottie was good Marge!!

I know I have missed people, so I shall apologise and send love and hugs and hope for Bones to come home soon

xxx

Hope you get to put your feet up over the weekend Amy :flowers:

:laugh: that animation is similar to what happens when we are heading out for walks.

We're all ready for the GAP show tomorrow but not looking forward to the early wake up :tired:

(null)

• Like 1

Morning :tired: Had a decent sleep last night. Weather looks good too.

Are these two facts related?? :ph34r:

Possibly :whistle:

Alex, have you been buying plants per chance ;-)

:whistle:

4f950959c5be6.gif

Hilarious :laugh:

We're all ready for the GAP show tomorrow but not looking forward to the early wake up :tired:

Enjoy the show :flowers:

Today I shall mostly be walking the dogs, doing some cleaning, possibly a bit of gardening (ya think? :rolleyes:) and then watching a couple of football matches.

• Like 1

I was very lucky last night with a lovely meal at L'Ortolan restaurant. Spent the morning recovering...oops!

And another night out last night too, glad you are enjoying yourself. :guitar:

4f950959c5be6.gif

:laughingsmiley:

We're all ready for the GAP show tomorrow but not looking forward to the early wake up

(null)

Enjoy1 :thumbsup_anim:

Today I shall mostly be walking the dogs, doing some cleaning, possibly a bit of gardening (ya think? ) and then watching a couple of football matches.

Enjoy! :thumbsup_anim:

Tis sunny here! I am going to the lotty.......I may be some time digging.gif

Oooooh my aching back, my belly and my two sides. Had a crap night's sleep but got up to find it's another gorgeous day so it's not all bad.

I've got an internet radio and was exploring channels this morning instead of sticking to my usual favourites. I found there were a lot of "nature" channels. I'd not noticed them before so tried one and am now listening to the sea lapping on a beach with birds calling in the background. It's lovely and relaxing :)

Ooops, pretty grey and yucky looking here as well. I am trying to sort stuff in my spare room :unsure: I also need to venture into the loft this weekend and find my tent and other camping gear as I have my first weekend show next week. I really hope the weather brightens up :confused: :cool03: