UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Mutterings

merledogs

OMG Michelle, unbelievable. Step back and concentrate on you and yours. Glad Scoobs likes the hydro.

Suzeanna, the vandalism was reported and fortunately the scratching wasn't as deep as it appeared in street light. Most came off with T-cut.

Re Bones, it's rarely possible to sedate and catch a loose dog. By the time the meds work the dog has usually gone elsewhere in a confused state so could run into the road, fall into water or anything. Chrissie and Lip are down by the river now where they saw her before. I have a night off so going to catch up on sleep.

• Like 1

Moaning :tired: Four days of work :pinkie:

Michelle I don't quite know what to say to the latest news :ohmy: Well not in words that would be printable.

Nor me :ohmy:

Michelle, this all sounds terrible...for your own sanity I think you have to take a step (or ten!) back, as you say, spend time with your own little family and refuse to take calls from your stepmother or go to see your dad. It will be hard I know, but you really are playing her game at the moment, keep your distance and they'll have to sort something out.

Wot she said - for your own sanity if nothing else. Your own family needs you and if you're pandering to their needs you aren't seeing to your own :GroupHug:

Michelle, people like your MIL will always manage to stay one step ahead of the chaos they cause, no matter what. They are so difficult to deal with because they bend and weave to suit their own agenda, delaying any real resolution to the issues.

You have been there for your dad through all of this and offered a real workable solution, and they have made their choice.. Now is the time to step back, take some time for you and yours. You have done all you can. :flowers:

Ditto Alex, even though the weather is pants, at least I'm not at work. :cheer:

Morning :wavey:

Michelle :GroupHug: time for you to take a break, you've done all you can for now, eventually her lies will come undone and everyone will see her for what she is :flowers:

Alex I think you should share your sunshine, it's grey skies here :(

(null)

Michelle, people like your MIL will always manage to stay one step ahead of the chaos they cause, no matter what. They are so difficult to deal with because they bend and weave to suit their own agenda, delaying any real resolution to the issues.

Summed up in a nutshell.

• Like 1

The sun only stayed for about a nanosecond and it's now grey and dreary. However, at least it isn't raining and I could do some gardening if I weren't so tired, so I'm gonna have a nap instead :tired:

RMF : Been to the bank, done food shopping and filled up with petrol.

Cheryl, councelling can be a huge help when you feel like the world is on your shouldars.

My stupid OT didn't send me a map for the location of my Improving Emotional Health course - so I spent 20 mins looking for a health centre which wasn't where she'd told me it was. So I managed to walk in 15 mins late in an 'anxious state'.....

I now also have an appt with my psychologist (whose a bit of a Jeckl and Hyde apparently), so Big Dave is coming with me. He's got a undetermined infection, so has been advised he's not fit for work - luckily he has some holiday due, as well as time off which is part of his shift pattern, so he doesn't go back until the 14th (so will probably spend most of it sitting on his 'puter as if I didn#'t exist - which won't help :( )

We are off "dahn sarf" to Lancing to visit my son and his family first thing tomorrow, so I hope everyone has a good weekend, sick dogs get better, lost dogs are captured and awkward relatives get boils on their bums! :D See you all on Monday!

• Like 1

Likewise here.

I was washing up and bird watching at the same time, as you do, when I saw what at first I thought was a dark red tabby puss cat I hadn't seen before. Looked again, it was a fox cub the size of a medium to large tom cat. It was trotting around in our yard. I went and searched around and made a bit of noise, I don't want it back here for its own good. Wispa would probably attack it, though with her unpredictable habits she might suddenly decide she wants it as her new best friend. This house would have wall to wall hedgehogs with a few squirrels on the curtain rails if she had her way.

• Like 1