UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Voice

merledogs

Has anybody else been watching? I am loving the show, especially the interaction between the judges.

I may be a little bit in love with Will.i.am :biginlove: and Danny O'Donohue ain't bad either and I love Jessie J's quirkiness.

Tonight starts with the judges all giving a performance together, followed by Team Tom and Team Will's acts.

After they have all performed, three acts from each team will be safe and then each judge has to choose tomorrow night between the bottom two of their own acts as to who will go.

Jaz Ellington is singing At Last by Etta James - he's my favourite and such a gorgeous song.

I like Ruth on Tom's team too - she is singing Get Here by Oleta Adams.

Stroll on 7pm :pinkie:

Edited by merledogs

i watched the auditions , then saw a clip of the head to head battle and saw 2 women screeching at one another and thought stuff that and just caught a bit tonight and saw a couple get the bullet (i think ) but i really like the concept of the auditions, it should be about someones voice not how fat/ thin/ pretty etc they are.

I've watched most of it & thought there were some fair singers on there, particularly in the early rounds. Not sure why but some of those same singers have impressed me less in the head to head "battles".

I think the boxing analogy was a bit ott & why Judges had to worry what each other were doing so much escaped me. Overall I still prefer X factor

Edited by Ian