UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Astonishing Allocution

merledogs

It's her house and the agreement always was that if she passed on he could continue to live there and then when he went her son would have it. Didn't tell my dad what happened this week and have kept quiet about a couple of other things as I don't want to upset him. But i'm trying to get hold of her to find out in the meantime and I want him to know asap if she sticks with this that everything is going to be ok and he can come live with us.

Pleased Dex is better

Edited by Jacobean

Hope you can get this sorted, Michelle.

I am going out shortly on an all-nighter. Trap is being set, we have various people located around the wood, and someone with a husky who howls on command to attract Bones. I'm probably not going to be in the wood but parked not far away co-ordinating things. At least we have a dry night.

I was going to make a smart alec comment about Owl going dogging but I won't!

Good luck tonight Owl, I hope you nab the little perisher.

:laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

Jacobean, i am so glad your dad has you :liebe94: what a shame it wasn't his house as she deserves to be treated with the same care she has shown your dad...... i know how difficult taking care of somebody can be but to turn them away in their time of need :ohno02: i do hope you get him sorted and fully understand you not wanting to upset him, hope you get hold of her and find out once and for all what is happening so you can get your plans in place.

Kittycat sorry you are not enjoying your job.

well done Glen and molly and i am sure given a bit of time and encouragement kayla will learn how to say hello nicely(she is very pretty)

i hope Bones is finally lured by the howling husky and is reunited with her family

Edited by griff

Back for a break and to let Wispa out for a p. No luck so far, except a pair of eyes about the right height watching from a holly bush. The husky people have rigged up a 2nd trap from a crate. We had a visit from the cops, as someone saw me getting the crate out of the van. The immediate neighbours know what we are up to but this was someone else further up the road. Cops were very sympathetic and wished us luck but have asked us to call 101 and notify them every night we are trapping which is fair enough. When I speak with them tomorrow I will ask them to note my van details. If I'm going to be in the frame for all the local crime, they might as well know who I am and what I do.

Dogging? Don't you think I am in enough trouble already?

Well done Glen and Molly.

Moaning :tired:

Michelle - hope you can get some answers soon so your dad can at least go somewhere :flowers:

Well done San-dogs :flowers:

Not only has Owl been dogging in the woods but she's been pulled by the Police :D

Griff - pleased he's a bit better :flowers:

RMF : I'd like someone to turn the bluddy taps off now please and have a bit of sunshine!

Edited by merledogs

Merledogs, there is some stuff that 1001 do for the car, you spray it on the carpet and don't need to hoover and it smells lovely, also for getting hair out of seat upholstery, off carpets etc i use a window squidgy.... use the same tactic in the house too! just try it dry and if it is not getting the hair loose then dampen the blade slightly...... or use a washing up glove slightly damp

I've got some of the 1001 foam spray stuff which I will squish round on the morning of the trip. I use a rubber glove for getting fur up, which works well but they have that sort of carpet in the car which the fur clings to. I shampood the seats as well because they had mud all over them, but the Bissell isn't working properly so couldn't do them as well as I would have liked. Just hope the front seat dries out in time or he may get a wet bum :laugh:

Dylan did his best to turn himself from a lurcher into a boxer this morning...my OH went to open the back door to let the dogs out, and Dylan was so eager he ran straight into the door before it was open enough to get through it! Lurcher scream of death and now he's giving my OH reproachful looks!

Poor Dylan laugh.gif

It's raining hard here and we've had some thunder too. If it was raining a little bit I'd do some gardening, but it's bucketing down and the whole garden is sodden :( I am going to have to put the temporary fencing back up to keep the dogs off the lawn because it's getting like a mud bath again.

I've been cleaning instead.

I've got some of the 1001 foam spray stuff which I will squish round on the morning of the trip. I use a rubber glove for getting fur up, which works well but they have that sort of carpet in the car which the fur clings to. I shampood the seats as well because they had mud all over them, but the Bissell isn't working properly so couldn't do them as well as I would have liked. Just hope the front seat dries out in time or he may get a wet bum :laugh:

After several such episodes we now have covers on the seats which we can whip off when clean seats are needed- and that is with the dogs in the boot.

oh dear poor Dylan, lets hope he forgives your OH soon!

i guess it is nice to know that people do notice stuff Owl and will ring the police if they see something.... doubt as if most people who live near me would bother. lets hope bones is trapped soon.

Merledogs i would laugh my head off itf your boss got a wet bum!

just had a horrendous walk, i do love laney but i wish he would trust me that i won't let another dog hurt him, he has been attacked so many times and i got bitten in the process, i would just like to be able to go for a walk and relax.