UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Astonishing Allocution

merledogs

Hope Hubby gets a job soon Snow, and everything works out :flowers:

Oooo Alex, sounds like mucho fun :ohmy:

I am going to the bank to ask about a mortgage. I was all for this idea last week but now I'm filled with worry if it all falls though, not that we will lose if it does, I just don't like uncertainty :rolleyes:

(null)

Hugs to all that need them.

Feeling like poop - blood test says hormone levels 'normal' (which means no HRT needed) so why am I still feeling alternately dreadful and then invincible?

Occy Health lady phoned and said I should have been seeing her today - she did mention it on the phone when I last spoke to her, but said not to worry she'd be sending out an appointment letter - apparently she didn't........ Lucky me, having such a wonderful support system.....

Sorry the system isn't on your side Fran :GroupHug:

The bank went ok but I don't think we can raise the cash for solicitors plus we'd be borrowing from my Mother and my Sister just to raise the rest of the deposit and it would all depend on then buyer accepting our offer. I think we will have to put the idea on the shelf for a few years :(

(null)

Steph don't stop at one bank. You will find they all offer different opinions and you may just be able to sort one out. Obviously you don't want to overstretch yourselves.

Snow fingers tightly crossed that hubby gets a job he loves sorted pronto

Have an appointment with physio & social worker Thursday morning to discuss dad. She told them when they were in the house on Friday that he couldn't go back there and refused to adapt her house further. So looks like she may well have told them the same thing as us. So will see what his options are and I'll have to gently tell him. Nursing home did say they have an inkling he knows things are amiss. I've taken charge and said I don't mind them updating her with things for now as long as they contact me. She will prob visit him this week and I'm fine with that until I tell my dad. Next time I speak to her will be to ask her to gather all of his possessions together so we can collect. I've told the home that if they move him on to somewhere else he needs to come over to my area now. My other concern is they may say he won't cope with our dogs.

In other news I have handed in consent form for vets to sign so Scoobs can go to hydrotherapy. Not sure if the pool will take him on but need to sort that before can go take him there.

not with it sorry

my breathing got worse so ended up in hospital in oxygeon and a drip yesterday. they let me out but feel like rubbish

my brain and body is like mush

im sorry your all going through bad things, hugs to you xxxx

Have an appointment with physio & social worker Thursday morning to discuss dad. She told them when they were in the house on Friday that he couldn't go back there and refused to adapt her house further. So looks like she may well have told them the same thing as us. So will see what his options are and I'll have to gently tell him. Nursing home did say they have an inkling he knows things are amiss. I've taken charge and said I don't mind them updating her with things for now as long as they contact me. She will prob visit him this week and I'm fine with that until I tell my dad. Next time I speak to her will be to ask her to gather all of his possessions together so we can collect. I've told the home that if they move him on to somewhere else he needs to come over to my area now. My other concern is they may say he won't cope with our dogs.

Really sorry that you and your Dad are having such a tough time :GroupHug:

It would probably help your plans if you could get the occupational therapist at your meeting, they are the ones with the information and experience of adapting houses and arranging extra personal help in the community. Hope that makes sense!

Huge hugs Michelle, that sounds really pants.

Hugs Jazz, hope you have a restful night and feel lots better in the morning.

This evening seems to have vanished on me again. I have a natural white light lamp next to me and it fools me into thinking it's earlier than it really is!

After a beautiful sunny day I believe we are back to rain and wind again tomorrow. OH went out on his bike today and came across roads and lanes that were submerged into water up to the road name sign. Seems really weird that they are so close, yet it's just a bit soggy where we are. Might have to ground the cats if it continues like this though, don't want them getting caught up in bad water :-(

Moaning :tired:

Today I shall be mostly grinning inanely at my colleagues who are United fans. Two games to go yet and we may still lose it, but you've got to take these victories as they come, especially when you're the only female football supporter in an office full of reds.