UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Astonishing Allocution

merledogs

Lots of good thoughts for Rufus :wub:

WTG JEd, you are a great guardian of your family. :wub:

Enjoy the chilling evening Alex and Owl, I will be doing the same shortly. :biggrin:

:GroupHug: Suzeanna.

Hope you have got your roast now San.

We really enjoyed the day at Melton Mowbray. Bought some sausages and a pie from Ye olde Pork Pie shoppe and then had a great walk. Lots of labs and honorary labs having fun, no fallings out and birthday cake (doggy) for the dogs.

Here are my pics on Facebook, though I do have a few favourites amongst them. :wub_anim:

https://www.facebook...=1&l=e07eed48cc

I am off to relax now, late night last night and early start today, so I have some sleep to catch up on. :tired:

Thanks for the info about Natural England, and the website ...and the sympathetic remarks! Hopefully there will be a lot of opposition, as there are quite a lot of retired people living in the bungalows further up from us and they certainly won't welcome the noise and disturbance. I will be on the phone first thing on Monday (there is a number to call on the pamphlet for further information) and if I get the impression that they have already got it in the bag, then Natural England will be my next call.

It's my chair! We were a a flyball tournament and the theory was I would sit in it after nipping up to the loo while the dogs were on their bed just out of reach of it.... but as you can see the tie was JUST long enough to let him get to the chair!

Edited by buddyboy

Ooooooh well hello Jed. What a very hansum boy you are.

Smiley's still don't work for me :( other than by putting in the : and )

Suzeanna we've had an instance up here of a woman trying to turn an agricultural field into a commercial venture (camping, siting of a static van and large sheds which then had wood burner stoves installed, installation of hard standing oh and all sorts of other stuff) Lots of people got onto the parish council who took up the cudgels and they have been brilliant! The woman ended up in front of the national park planning board and cutting a very long story short she has been ordered to return the field to it's original state. She has now put it up for sale :) I wish I could buy it - it would be brilliant for exercising dogs.

I know a national park planning board has stricter requirements than your ordinary council P.B but it was really down to the fact that lots of people complained and kept on complaining that did the trick - the planning board have acknowledged this. Anyway good luck in your efforts to put a stop to what sounds like an horrendous assault on nature.

Tis a gorgeous day here. Brilliant blue sky altho a tad on the cold side.

Lovely here too, breezy but sunshine. Hopefully by the time my rather old washing machine has finished its cycle, it will still be sunny and my washing will get dry! Could someone please tell me why I can't make the smilies work, but you all can? I'm getting a complex! I click on the smilie face and nothing happens. Boo hoo!

Aw Jazz ((( )))

Suzeanna I can't get the smileys to work either. I have a feeling it might be because I am using Google Chrome. I can't switch over to Foxfire as I can't remember my password and it's only Chrome that has it set to automatically fill it in. Doh.