UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Astonishing Allocution

merledogs

:ohmy: :ohmy: 7.30 in the morning!!! i grump if they give me 8.20! if it is your hormones, would it be easier to manage that with medication? i do hope your doctor can help :flowers:

I can do mornings - but I'm begining to flag by mid afternoon. I'm hoping hormones (so long as it's not Premarin because of the welfare issues) can get me back to what passes for 'normal'

Oh yes - one other thing - has anyone got any experience of the menopause and the sort of symptoms I've been having (anxiety, depression, angry, confused and some physical symptoms too - like a head full of jelly!) OH is convinced it's my age....

Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes. Sorry you're having these symptoms. ..:GroupHug: Your GP can check your hormone levels with a blood test. HRT does help but your GP will most likely want you to stop taking it at some point. I found that the symptoms returned when Instopped it. Apparently that doesn't happen f or everyone. I'm now seeing a gynaecologist who's agreed to let me stay on HRT for the rest of my life. I told him I might commit murder if he took me off it! . :ohmy:

Hope you getbsome answers soon. :GroupHug:

Chatted to a gorgeous bloke over the fields (too young for me, but I can still look). Unfortunately he opened his mouth laugh.gif and sounded like a young David Beckham, which kind of spoiled the illusion laugh.gif

I can't decide what to do today - do I veg out (again) or do I go to B&Q to return and plant (and no doubt come back with more stuff) or do I clean or do I dig over the border at the front with compost?

Dig the border over at the front with compost Alex flowers.gif

There is a cheese shop in town, well it started off as a cheese shop but has turned into more of a deli and the lady owner makes the most amazing quiches. Ruby brought one back this morning and we had half of it whilst it was still warm biggrin.gif

The town is heaving - and I mean heaving - with tourists. I have never seen the sense in going somewhere so popular that parking is a nightmare and where you have to cue to get into the cafes and pubs. If they come for peace and quiet they ain't gonna get it! Even the more popular fells are as busy as Picadilly Circus mecry.gif

Chatted to a gorgeous bloke over the fields (too young for me, but I can still look). Unfortunately he opened his mouth laugh.gif and sounded like a young David Beckham, which kind of spoiled the illusion laugh.gif

:laugh: Ah well, it was good while it lasted.

There is a cheese shop in town, well it started off as a cheese shop but has turned into more of a deli and the lady owner makes the most amazing quiches. Ruby brought one back this morning and we had half of it whilst it was still warm

The town is heaving - and I mean heaving - with tourists. I have never seen the sense in going somewhere so popular that parking is a nightmare and where you have to cue to get into the cafes and pubs. If they come for peace and quiet they ain't gonna get it! Even the more popular fells are as busy as Picadilly Circus mecry.gif

Fresh made quiche is gorgeous. Sorry about the tourists :flowers:

ive done fundraising in sainsburys. got shopping before it went nuts. couldnt think what to buy for a weeks shopping, so got carrots and pears, that will do lol

im now frozen

An interesting combination Jazz. :laugh:

We went food shopping, but I was really not in the mood for it, so we came back with lots of snacks :rolleyes:

Went to the lottie quite late and finished planting the potatoes. So glad it's done as they take up the bulk of the space. Just poping out now to see if we can get a video for this evening. Jack and Cherry had two huge bones each while at the allotment and didn't stop chewing the whole time. They are now spark out. :laugh:

Houndzrus, where abouts are your allotments? not that i could cope with one :laugh: can you sell your produce there? my mum just asked me and i said i hadn't a clue :laugh: i hope keith gets you a good film!

Merledogs..... no such thing as a bloke too young for you :biggrin: you could always send him to elocution lessons :laugh:

i feel cack :angry: my antibiotics aren't working, and i swear and am going to keel over :rolleyes: i don't mind feeling sick and dizzy after drinking but no alcohol and the same feelings just isn't on :angry: ooooo got a good deal today, 4 bottles of alcohol free beer for £1 :biggrin:

Houndzrus, where abouts are your allotments? not that i could cope with one can you sell your produce there? my mum just asked me and i said i hadn't a clue i hope keith gets you a good film!

The allotments are just up the road from us, on Shilton lane. We don't sell stuff, but we do swap between ourselves and give away excesses. :biggrin:

Sorry you are feeling rubbish, hope the AB's kick in soon. :flowers:

Keith bought the latest Jonny English DVD, but Shrek is on the telly, so we're watching that. :laugh:

Morning :tired:

Well, it appears that Keith has popped out to Asda without me. :laugh: I thought he had gone upstairs, but then I noticed that the car had gone. Ah well, time for another cuppa and feet up moment. :rolleyes:

That was handy biggrin.gif

Griff - hope you feel better soon Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Morning :flowers:

No Allotment this morning, we're off for a walk by some water. Keith saw the place out on his travels, so it will be somewhere different for us. :biggrin:

Happy Easter everyone, from all of us here!

7a1e6979.jpg

Poor Cherry, the band was too big for her head and started slipping down.We just made it with this pic. :wub: