UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Max The Kelpie Cross

Max is in foster care in Birmingham he is a black and tan Kelpie x, Neutered and approx 18 months. Max is crate trained , travels well and is very friendly and playful . He has good recall off lead and gets on well with other dogs . Currently living with house cats . Has had basic training and been introduced to Agility equipment. If you interested in offering Max a forever home please contact Kelpie Welfare

MAXKW-1.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well Max is still looking for a home despite being a perfect dog. I had the pleasure of meeting this boy last weekend at a Kelpie training day. He is absolutely adorable and would fit quite nicely into pretty much any home. Despite being a young Kelpie he is very laid back and likes nothing more than curling up on a sofa and having cuddles. He does enjoy pleasing his foster carer so would be happy to do agility or some other kind of doggie sport but doesn't necessarily need a very active home and would be quite happy being a pet as long as he got lots of love. Oh did I mention he is GORGEOUS! ;)

He looks a doll and I could be very tempted by him except for the fact that Archie won't tolerate another dog in the house mecry.gif We think Archie might have some Kelpie in him.

Goo luck Max, I hope the wait for your forever home isn't too long nowwub.gif flowers.gif

• 4 weeks later...