UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mad March Mumblings

merledogs

TGIF. A few visits today, then I'mm off to Aldi and Lidl too, they have gardening stuff in, so it would be rude not too. :laugh:

Have posted this on the gardening fred - have a look in Morrisons too, they've got some really cheap stuff in at the mo flowers.gif

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my nipple biopsy this morning ....and I am wibbling ... not sure why but I'm more stressed out about this than I was about having my eye done or any other stuff I've had to have in the past :wacko: not worried about the results as no one seems to think its cancer thank goodness and hopefully the result will enable them to prescribe summat to stop the damned itching which will be a very good thing. All the stuff they've sent me says this couldf be "uncomfortable" and depending upon what type of biopsy I have (and I wont know that til I'm there) could be painful/uncomfortable for a while after ... if they were biopsying the main breast I dont think I'd be half as wound up as I am over it being the rather more sensative nipple area.

I have my nipple biopsy this morning ....and I am wibbling ... not sure why but I'm more stressed out about this than I was about having my eye done or any other stuff I've had to have in the past :wacko: not worried about the results as no one seems to think its cancer thank goodness and hopefully the result will enable them to prescribe summat to stop the damned itching which will be a very good thing. All the stuff they've sent me says this couldf be "uncomfortable" and depending upon what type of biopsy I have (and I wont know that til I'm there) could be painful/uncomfortable for a while after ... if they were biopsying the main breast I dont think I'd be half as wound up as I am over it being the rather more sensative nipple area.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Today is meant to be sunny so where is my sun?

I've got it here cool.gif

Good luck Snow flowers.gif

RMF : Been to Aldi, then went to Bents to return an Escallonia which hadn't fared well over the winter. They say it's a "quibble free" returns policy (you can return hardy shrubs for up to five years) but both times I've taken plants back they've quibbled rolleyes.gif I managed not to buy any plants! They didn't have as much on display as they usually do cos they were refurbing everything, no doubt in time for easter when they can start charging extortionate prices again. Having done so much looking round at various websites I see now how overpriced everything is there. I bought some compost and and a couple of plant feeds. When I got back I transplanted one of my elaeagnus into the top border to replace the escallonia. It's much faster growing as well so it will block out the noisy/nosy neighbours faster.

Have posted this on the gardening fred - have a look in Morrisons too, they've got some really cheap stuff in at the mo flowers.gif

Mmmm, tempting. Glad you resisted buying plants. I don't know why some places are so expensive :rolleyes:

Today is meant to be sunny so where is my sun?

I had it, but it's clouded up here now. :unsure:

Good luck Snow :flowers:

On lunch, two visits down, three to go. The next one might be tricky, another joint one. But then, it's nearly the weekend :biggrin:

I'm back and its all done, wasn't as bad as it could have been, but for the first time ever I felt really wobbly and odd afterwards. I've had biopsy's before - even had a tumor removed and plastic surgery around my eye under a local and always been fine and found it bearable (had multiple injections into very sensitive areas and always been Ok) todays injection caused a very sharp intake of breath and a squeal from me which is unusual. I was astonished they let Rob into theatre with me - I didnt mind at all - just surprised he was allowed in to watch, they asked him if he was likely to faint and his reply was "I'm in the RAF a trained steely eyed killer so whats a little blood? Besides its not like it going to be my blood!" :laugh: :laugh:

I've had a full surgical excision biopsy, so thats 3 stitches which stay in for 10 days. I'm not allowed to do any ironing, mow the lawn or walk the dog for 2 weeks - reeeeeeeezult!! :laugh:

Its stinging a bit now - in fact it started to sting almost immediately - and apparently the next 3-4 days its probably going to be very tender and sore sods law that its the right side as I hadn't realised how often my arm brushes against my boob whenever I do the slightest little thing not looking forwards to when the anesthetic wears off ... :rolleyes:

Glad it's gone ok Snow :flowers:

Excuse me, but :partytime: Thank goodness that week is over. Another not very pleasant home visit done and dusted. Seems to be par for the course this week.

Ah well, tis the weekend, so I can relax and enjoy doing stuff I really like. Having my hair done tomorrow, then out for dinner. (Groupon deal to a pub that does great food).

Then doing gardening/allotment type things and planting some seeds. :thumbsup_anim:

I did stop by Lidl and Aldi on the way home and have some more seed trays, canes, wellies, fertiliser AND a bottle of wine. I know exactly where I am going to plant that! :ninja:

Snow I'm glad you've got that over with today and I do hope your recovery is as pain free as possible matey Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I've been signed in but lurking. I've had a really bad week with two lots of neighbours proving what I have long suspected - they are both a couple of mean spirited, nasty, selfish effers angry.gif But according to them I have just described myself - yes folks I am a nasty piece of work who doesn't have an ounce of compassion in my body and apparently that is the opinion of everyone on the street - except I know different laugh.gif In fact one of my other neighbours, who witnessed the very public slagging off one neighbour gave me the day before yesterday, came round before to tell me that he and his missus know who the goodies and the baddies are and not to let things get to me.

It helped a bit that he is very buff and was wearing just his tight fitting thermal top (well trousers too of course tongue.gif) so I was able to oggle his lovely muscled chest and arms at close quarters. I've turned into an old perv haven't I! rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

Due to stress and the ongoing pain from my hips and knee I have had 4 hours sleep in the last 60 overs and non at all last night. I can't believe I am still functioning.

Sorry to be woe-is-me and apologies for not commenting and lending support here and on other threads Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

It helped a bit that he is very buff and was wearing just his tight fitting thermal top (well trousers too of course tongue.gif) so I was able to oggle his lovely muscled chest and arms at close quarters. I've turned into an old perv haven't I! rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

Due to stress and the ongoing pain from my hips and knee I have had 4 hours sleep in the last 60 overs and non at all last night. I can't believe I am still functioning.

Sorry to be woe-is-me and apologies for not commenting and lending support here and on other threads Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

No apologies necessary Marion, sounds like you have more than enough to deal with :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: