UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello All

Laurel n Hardy

quick update

Cliffy is as bossy and snuggly as ever, Poppy is mostly blind, wobbly, old, senile, bloody hard work and has to

have special meals cooked twice a day just for her, but I wouldnt swap her for all the tea in china :biggrin:

I have tons of pics, and a few short videos too, all on my phone so will have to go through the laborious

task of loading to photobucket, then onto here so be patient, oh and i can only access p/bucket it at home not work.

My mobile number may have changed since i was last on, so for those of you that have it for rescue pm me and I can confirm what it is.

it will be a year next week to the day when I lost my soul dog Archie (see avatar), then his sister Princess Tessie left for the bridge a few days later, still miss them both like mad..

Hi Nige :wavey:

We are one down as Polly puli crossed the Bridge after a short illness, thought to be brain tumour, on 23 Dec :mecry: She was 16 1/2 and had really enjoyed her last year and done lots of fun things. Then I busted my ankle pretty bad on New Years Eve, so Wispa and I have been hibernating. The lady who keeps her horses in my paddock has been walking Wispa. I am just getting back into circulation now, driving and walking a bit.

Hi Nige

Lovely to see you on here again. So pleased Cliffy is as bossy as ever and that Poppy is still with you :wub: for batty, blind old girlies - every one should have one

I've moved to France with Tiffy and Kai and miss the involvement with rescues that I had in the UK but will hopefully be able to do more when my French gets a bit better than it is now

so sorry to hear abour Freddie :GroupHug: they leave such a huge hole in our lives dont they.

Its been a year to the day since I lost Archie bear, and it hurts as much today as it did back then.

Will probably spend most of the day in tears, cuddling Cliffy and Poppy telling them how special they both are.

Archie :wub: :wub:

Dogpics2007173.jpg

Martial arts is going fine, still training still teaching self defence