UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Februarys Fantastic Fabulisms

merledogs

Cuddles for Scoobs.

We still have snow!

My sister had a baby boy sometime between last night and 7am this morning! She had to have a c-section as he was breech, but her and babes are doing fine. Can anyone suggest things to help her recovery?

Thank you for the deer advice I have been giving them apples which I think they like!

Xxx

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning

Took Scoobs to the woods this morning where he was miraculously able to walk a bit further. Thankfully it's milder today so that should help him a bit. Now tapping my foot wondering when the harness will turn up and kicking myself for not ordering it sooner.

Murtle congratulations. :biggrin:

Alex really wish you could switch off from your job when you're not in the office cos all this lack of sleep is no good :GroupHug:

congratulations Murtle :flowers: the only thing i can suggest to help her heal are arnica for the bruising and manuka honey.

Merledogs...... was it the thought of the strip search keeping you up :laugh: seriously though i do hope you get a good nights sleep :flowers:

i am mightily miffed! there was a tiny bit of snow... they said upto 10 inches, what did i get?? about 2mm :angry: have to help fill out an application form for my dad today as apparently my handwriting is neater.... i have never filled in an application form in my life and it is a very complicated affair :unsure:

Has anyone had slapped cheek syndrome ?

Will I live beyond Saturday ?

The daughter of a friend has just been diagnosed with it. Although it is caused by Parvovirus it is apparently neither fatal nor contagious to dogs.

I am not sure which order she asked the two questions lol.

Alex have you ever tried some Valerian to help you sleep? I have a friend who swears by it.

I am glad to hear that Scoobs managed to walk a bit further this morning biggrin.gif I hope the harness comes soon flowers.gif

Marge I am delighted to find you are feeling much better Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

We've had no snow and it was drizzly and grey most of yesterday. Today seems to be shaping up the same way rolleyes.gif

Murtle congratulations on becoming an auntie flowers.gif

I hope I haven't missed anyone out - I can't sit long at the PC with the ongoing hip/back and knee problem and lose my concentration very easily.

Has anyone had slapped cheek syndrome ?

Will I live beyond Saturday ?

Depends what deranged thing you are planning for Saturday.

Hi Rachel :wavey:

We have a light covering of snow here, enough to be slippery. Birds are starting proper spring songs. I went and burned a pan of broad beans, got distracted. Put them out for the birds who turned up their beaks in disgust. But Wispa scoffed the lot with delight.

Glad sister and baby are doing well, murtle :flowers:

Marge, don't do too much too soon.

Edited by owl

Murtle - congrats on becoming an Aunty bebe19.gif

Michelle - glad Scoobs enjoyed his walk flowers.gif

I really wish I could switch my brain off when I leave work. I used to be able to but my job nowadays is much more pressurised than it was back in the day. Haven't tried Valerian but might give it a go flowers.gif

Another two hours of contractual discussions this morning wacko.gif

My sister had a baby boy sometime between last night and 7am this morning! She had to have a c-section as he was breech, but her and babes are doing fine. Can anyone suggest things to help her recovery?

Xxx

Congratulations to you all! :flowers: As for recovery aids...big old-lady pants, loose-fitting pull-on trousers, some decent ready meals for their freezer, and practical help with cleaning, washing, housework?

morning you wonderful people xx

as I cant go out, I saw something on the local facebook freebie site I wanted, so asked for it, got offered it, and asked a transporter to pick it up

would you like a a baby seat for the bath to go with the baby seat she asked. no thank you, the seat is for the yorkie to get on the sofa

ahaaaaaaa she said :laugh: :laugh: