UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Daily Digest

gooster

love and hugs to all :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

ok, ive been to the doctors and shes booked the scan! it cant be gallstones she said, well if its not I want tests to find out what it is I say. she tryed getting annoyed, but she met the wrong person!

sooo, for now, I need to have a low fat diet I think to see if that will help. Anyone know a good website please?

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IYKWIM = if you know what I mean. It did take me a while to work it out, Michelle, so I am only slightly cool :cool:

Marge, that is a dreadfully long time to have a lurgy but a couple of net friends have had something similar and it really hangs around. It's my 4 week anniversary for the accident as well, and on the whole I'm mending much faster than you! Hope things improve soon.

Lovely sunny day here. We had no snow but I could see some yesterday over to the west, up towards the Peak District.

:wavey:

:GroupHug: Marge, I hope you recover soon.

It's very nice to see the sun today :biggrin:

My Mother is waiting for another operation but we are still in the dark as to what is wrong with her leg, the ward she is on seems to have some staffing issues and there is never anyone available to talk to, very frustrating.

:GroupHug: to all. Phebe please be careful :flowers:

have forgotten everyone else :rolleyes:

Not sure if I said but I was offered a permanent 16hrs a week job at Asda - which obviously I said yes to - I am not on the tills anymore as have been moved to Customer Services which I am really enjoying. Eldest is still home but we wont talk about that :mecry: :angry:

Jayne, no job is worth being made to feel like that, you became an opthalmic person / optition to help people with their eyes not a sales person :GroupHug:

Snow I hope the right house finds you :flowers:

Does anyone know how Sam HLGS is as I havent 'spoken' to her for ages??

Glad you are enjoying your job Loobie :GroupHug: for your son still being at home though :GroupHug:

Alex, do you want to go round to my house and be bored? Plenty for you to do :biggrin:

Hope all lurgy and broken people are feeling better soon :flowers:

Sent a message to one of the other optoms who left where I work the other day. Got a really long message back about how they were with him, he's locumming at the moment and says it's amazing and the best decision he's ever made. Stuff to think about anyway....

Anyhow, am at airport now, waiting to get on my plane to the sunshine, might check in if there is free WiFi in the hotel, if not, will be back in a week :biggrin:

Gooster have a fab holiday and enjoy relaxing :flowers:

Loobie great that you are loving the job...shame about your son though :GroupHug:

Merledogs..... you can come and be bored here if you like...... i have plenty of paint :laugh:

does anyone know of anything natural that helps excema??? i have a fw patches and i have been using the cream the dr gave me for 3 months now and it is doing nothing, it is quite itchy today too :angry:

Morning folks flowers.gif

My nephew's puppy has been a big hit in my brother's household and my SIL has come round very, very quickly. She really loves the puppy biggrin.gif She is also very keen to do the right thing and I have her convinced that neutering little Taz is for the best but she tells me my nephew is very against it for all the usual male reasons rolleyes.gif She needs some ammo to hit him with so does anyone know of a really good website that she could utilise in her efforts to persuade both my nephew (and his dad!) that Taz needs to be neutered rather than just resorting to " because auntie Marion says".

does anyone know of anything natural that helps excema??? i have a fw patches and i have been using the cream the dr gave me for 3 months now and it is doing nothing, it is quite itchy today too :angry:

My OH has eczema and he takes a daily antihistamine tablet to help with the itching, also uses Aveeno cream or lotion..you can buy it at any chemist also can get it on prescription, E45 cream is supposed to be good too. His main advice is trial and error and DON'T SCRATCH! He was given diprobase cream for years..turned out it was the main cause of his itching!

have you thought if dairy is a problem? I know a few people who cut out dairy and their skin was a lot better

Ive had diorreah since yesterday. living on dry biscuits and imodium lol

lewis is due back from the stag weekend today. wonder how many days he will sleep for lol

thankyou :flowers: i have some aloe vera gel so will try that, erm i don't think it would be dairy as i am virtually vegan and only have cheese maybe twice a week..... it could be something else in my diet though.... perhaps i should write down what i eat and when it gets bad i may find the trigger.

Jazz sorry you don't feel so good :GroupHug: and i hope Lewis isn't in too bad condition when he gets back :laugh: :laugh: