UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Poorly Ben

celeste

Jane, my heart is breaking with you. But what a wonderful person you are to be able to send him on his way with his dignity intact and without being in agony,

Couldn't agree more flowers.gif

As I keep saying to him, he doesn't need to suffer for me, that's my job.

I think that's the best thing we can ever do for them, let them go when they are ready, regardless of how much pain that causes us Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I'm so sorry that you are losing your beautiful boy today and that Spud will lose his bestest friend mecry.gif

Sending lots of love and positive thoughts for a calm and peaceful journey Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was all very peaceful, I took him out into the garden for a wee before the vet arrived, he settled onto the terrace as we were coming back in which was where he always liked to lie, so I got the vet to come out and let him go there, i think that's the way he would have wanted it. I held and kissed his head and the vet hadn't even got the first injection in and he was gone.

Janette said that as he was going and she was giving him reiki, she saw a great wash of red which was his earth chakra ( I think ) then saw a great big wide open view of the country side. I didn't know this but Janette said Ben was receiving reiki from right around the world from various other practitioners, the most touching was her friend in Vancouver who was going to meditate and think of him in the hour he'd be going wub.gifmecry.gif

Goodbye beautiful handsome boy, we didn't have nearly enough time together, fly quicker than light, don't look back and be free

We had to put him in the car last night which I really didn't want to do, but he kept bleeding from his nose mellow.gif, there was such a lot and it was upsetting Spud so much he didn't want to walk past Ben. We managed to change the blanket he was wrapped in but he bled on that too, this was about 6 hours after he'd died , god knows why, I'll ask the vet when I go in next week, I suppose it must have been the tumours in his lung mecry.gif