UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Ding Dongs (Merilly On High)

merledogs

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just after getting home from the crematorium with Ben, I received a lovely bouquet of flowers from Kelly ( Griff ) what is she like ! bloody lovely biggrin.gifGroup_Hug_Emoticon.gif .

What a lovely thing to do Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Michelle I hope things calm down for you soon Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I'm bathed, watching Desperate Scousewives and looking forward to Strictly later :pinkie:

Lesley if you do pop vodka in the biccies let us know how they taste :flowers: i put coconut in mine... ate a few more today and they are growing on me :laugh: i do agree i think that programme is fab... some top tips in there :biggrin:

:wub: :wub: awwwwwww doesn't timmy look comfy!

:GroupHug: Jane i am so very glad the flowers arrived, i have some seeds to send up for the warmer weather, i thought you could pop them in "Bens" field or maybe in your garden :flowers: they are forget me knots :flowers:

i need to venture out... need to drop of the christmas cards to the locals :rolleyes: it is raining now :rolleyes:

I had to venture out this morning to grab 2 extra pressies for people I hadn't expected to have to buy for but who I was tipped off had bought pressies for us - thank goodness for the tip off lol it was absolutely blinking lethal here I had my grippy shoes on and my path only has a very slight gradient yet I took only two teeny weeny steps and ended up sliding back at a rate of knots - took us ages just to get to the car as the road was like glass and we were parked on the opposite side :wacko: we only went to Royal Wootton Bassett and the pavements and car parks were covered in black ice, it was like watching an old silent Charlie Chaplin film everyone slipping and sliding about and grabbing onto things and strangers etc. At one point I was left clinging to a traffic light for grim death whilst my feet were going at a gazillion miles an hour in the wrong direction :wacko: I've never known it as bad as this here and I am so glad I dont have to go out again tomorrow as its apparently going to be worse! Even Nog slipped over on the ice when he went out for a wee - though it was entirely his own fault as I blinking well told him to be careful and NOT to run.

Finally got the Christmas decs up, and the Xmas Hippo is once again topping the tree :laugh: I spent 4 hours wrapping pressies (no joke) but called a halt when Strictly started - given the rate I was wrapping and the pile of things still to be wrapped theres another couple of hours left to do :wacko:

morning all :flowers:

its cold but just wet im so glad to say.

my lung hurts! :mecry:

did I tell you the casualty doctor didnt ask for a scan of my gallbladder? im seeing the GP on monday and wont be very happy, been waiting since the beginning of november :mad:

Its still sunshiny here with no ice

Jazz :GroupHug: Thats so wrong not to give you a scan. Your gall bladder is attached to your liver and can make you feel very unwell. If you get infections it wipes you out. I hope your doctor kicks up for you as your quality of life could improve soooo much. I was treated for countless lung infections when in fact it was a very nasty gall bladder playing up.

Edited by Trallwm farm

Jazz Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Took me half an hour this morning to defrost my car because the ice on the windows was so thick. The roads are treacherous as well - it was soaking wet yesterday, then froze overnight, then we've had hailstones and sleet/rain this morning so the top layer is melting and you've got slush on top of ice.

Just after getting home from the crematorium with Ben, I received a lovely bouquet of flowers from Kelly ( Griff ) what is she like ! bloody lovely

That's lovely :GroupHug: :flowers:

Losing track in here

Life is too manic for my liking at the moment. I so can't wait wait for this horrible year to be over

:flowers: :GroupHug:

:wavey:

:wavey: Welcome home

my lung hurts!

did I tell you the casualty doctor didnt ask for a scan of my gallbladder? im seeing the GP on monday and wont be very happy, been waiting since the beginning of november

:GroupHug:

:wub: Merley dawgs, they look so comfy.

Fab walk at Melton yesterday, followed by a picnic and a cuppa. The sun shone for most of the time, and the dogs had fun.

Also enjoyed the Strictly Glitterball party online. Was good to share :laughingsmiley:

Doing some ironing then getting ready to go for lunch at the DC6 Diner with Keith, his sister and her hubby. Better be good, I'm back there tomorrow for our work's Christmas lunch! :laughingsmiley: