UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Ding Dongs (Merilly On High)

merledogs

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have a blue sky and sun :biggrin: :biggrin:

just had a major panic...diez needs the vet... my vet is on his hollybobs until next week :unsure: so tomorrow she will be seeing the other partner.... there are 3 vets, 1 is fab, the other is a div and the other is completely useless.... we are seeing the div :laugh: i really don't like the bloke and will only see him if i really really think she can't hang on, i just hope he doesn't pull her legs about :mecry:

i hope your shopping doesn't cost more than you were expecting Jazz :flowers:

our crimbo card has just arrived from the vets..... it was delivered by cycle courier! i am very impressed wish we had of thought of it before we sent our local cards out via royal mail :rolleyes:

Morning. Afternoon.

I was twirly at 5.00 am San - just wasn't in a posting mood - especially as I'd been "thinking" since 4.00 am.

Anyway, temporarily good news from the hospital - albeit that I believe I have to accept that this is only an interim phase.

Anyone heard/know anything of "Little Dog Rescue". NO it's NOT for me, but someone I know is interested in one of their dogs - but just thinks I will have heard of every dog rescue in the universe. Checked out their website ........ and the dog they are interested in. :biggrin:

I have a listy for town - not in the mood - and I've just arranged a meeting for 1.30 pm! Heyho, time to shifty.

Bracing myself to go out and discover what is soooooo intruiging to little and large (Reggie and Jed) under the huuuuuuuuuuuuge bush in the garden that they seem to keep disappearing into... it has spread somewhat so I will have to crawl to see under there..... wonder if it could explain the un-wash-offable black marks Jed seems to have gained on his nose?

Morning. Afternoon.

I was twirly at 5.00 am San - just wasn't in a posting mood - especially as I'd been "thinking" since 4.00 am.

Anyway, temporarily good news from the hospital - albeit that I believe I have to accept that this is only an interim phase.

Anyone heard/know anything of "Little Dog Rescue". NO it's NOT for me, but someone I know is interested in one of their dogs - but just thinks I will have heard of every dog rescue in the universe. Checked out their website ........ and the dog they are interested in. :biggrin:

I have a listy for town - not in the mood - and I've just arranged a meeting for 1.30 pm! Heyho, time to shifty.

I 'think' someone from fugee land is connected to them, just can't remember who :wacko:

Evening.

I'm shattered. Had a carp day in work, mainly due to one arrogant arsewipe who chose to keep me waiting all day to confirm something which I needed urgently cos he hadn't done what was required and because I had dared to challenge him. I hope a huge spider crawls up his arse and lays its eggs and they tunnel through to his knob and it gets infected and drops off. mad.gif

or his next sh!t is a hedgehog

:laugh:

Sorry about your friend Marion :GroupHug:

Sleep tight Tia cat :wub:

Alex, I say go with your gut instincts regarding your dad. He does have someone to run around for him :flowers:

:GroupHug: for all doggies with upset tummies

Georgina, you can't please everyone. Good luck with finding out what's under the bush too! :flowers:

Glad you are enjoying your job Loobie :flowers:

Good luck for Diez :wub:

Glad there has been a bit of good news Mrs B :flowers:

Sorry if I've missed anything improtant :flowers:

Been back to the vet's with Jack tonight and had the good news that the ulcer on his cornea is almost gone! Still have to continue with the cream and will get some anti-imflammatory drops tomorrow, but fingers crossed, it will be gone by Christmas.

Evening from sleety warrington. Do wish Scoobs wouldn't stand around sniffing every leaf in this weather. Note to self. Tomorrow put your hat and gloves on you prat.

Sorry you've had yet another carp day because of someone else Alex. They really don't deserve you at that company :GroupHug:

Pleased you're enjoying the job Loobie. It always is tiring when you're doing something new and haven't worked the hours for a while. :flowers:

Pleased Capn's eye is a lot better. :flowers:

Hope Diez gets on ok at the vets and is soon a lot better :GroupHug:

As far as I know Dad went in for his op today. Stepmum has more than likely been collected by her son and gone round there for her tea. She's staying with them the next 2 nights. Dad has his op tomorrow and we think comes home Wednesday or Thursday. I'm supposed to be going to collect him and take him home.

Odd day at work as one of the bosses told the other last night she wasn't coming back into work ever again. She did appear at lunch time but it remains to be seen how things will pan out :rolleyes: This affects me and certainly disrupted my whole day as she happens to be the finance director

Edited by Jacobean