UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Tia Baggins

sanrossscot

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you tried her with ice cream ?, even though Ben isn't eating a thing without me force feeding him, he'll still take ice cream, it has to be soft and of good quality though rolleyes.gif, try her with liquid electrolytes too, you'll have to syringe it in but it can be very helpful in perking up poorly dogs.

Latest update from vet visit. The mass in her stomach doesn't appear to have increased, but her heart sounds are 'muffled' which suggests that the cancer has spread further :mecry:

On the plus side, she is still happy and bouncy and the vet has just given her a licence to eat 'fatty' foods :rolleyes: as apparently the cancer finds it harder to use that sort of food rather than more quickly absorbed stuff :unsure: As she has been enjoying cocktail sausages lately, she is already going there :laugh:

Si, it is still, one day at a time and treasuring each one of those days :wub:

Latest update from vet visit. The mass in her stomach doesn't appear to have increased, but her heart sounds are 'muffled' which suggests that the cancer has spread further :mecry:

On the plus side, she is still happy and bouncy and the vet has just given her a licence to eat 'fatty' foods :rolleyes: as apparently the cancer finds it harder to use that sort of food rather than more quickly absorbed stuff :unsure: As she has been enjoying cocktail sausages lately, she is already going there :laugh:

Si, it is still, one day at a time and treasuring each one of those days :wub:

Cancer does indeed find it harder to multiply on a high protein and fat diet, it's those damned carbs that will help it thrive.

Here's hoping she's got a way to go yet Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

:( Not such a good night with Tia last night, she was quite unsettled and eventually threw up a couple of times. At one point I was considering phoning the vet as in between times she was just groaning all the time :sad02:

I have made an appt at the vet today, not too sure what the outcome will be. Part of me thinks 'better a week too early than a day too late' the other part of me is not ready to lose my grumpy Tia Baggins yet :crying_anim:

She has had some sausage this morning, so I will go to the vet with an open mind.