UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Novembers Numb Nuts

merledogs

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone watch dancing with the stars on watch? it says there is a new muppet film coming out. is that now?

*excited if it is*

Wiki says there is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Muppets_(film)

The Muppets is an upcoming 2011 American musical and comedy film, and the first Muppets theatrical release in 12 years,[5] as well as the first Disney-produced Muppets film since 1996's Muppet Treasure Island. In the film, Walter (performed by Peter Linz), the world's biggest Muppet fan, and his brother Gary (Jason Segel) and friend Mary (Amy Adams) must raise $10 million to save the Muppet Theater from Tex Richman (Chris Cooper), a businessman who plans to demolish the Muppet Theater to drill for oil. The film is directed by James Bobin, written by Segel and Nicholas Stoller, produced by Martin Baker, David Furnish, Segel, David Hoberman, Todd Lieberman, and John Scotti, and features Bret McKenzie as the music supervisor.

The film is being distributed by Walt Disney Pictures and is scheduled to be released in the United States on November 23, 2011 and the United Kingdom on February 17, 2012.[6][1][7][8][9] The film was first announced in March 2008 and production started in September 2010.[10][11][12] The film premiered at the 2011 Savannah Film Festival.[13]

The film will feature six new musical numbers and three classic Muppet songs which are "The Muppet Show Theme", "The Rainbow Connection" and "Mah Nà Mah Nà."

The film is rated PG for some mild rude humor,[2] making it the second Muppets film to receive a PG rating from the MPAA (the first being the 2002 television film It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie). However, it's the first theatrical Muppets film to receive a PG rating.

Edited by K9Fran

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Mums just rang me to say shes on her way to hospital - she'd been there today from 8:30am - 3pm to have a PICC line put in, I spoke with her around 4pm as she had just got home and she hadn't had anything to eat all day (not her fault they didn't allow her to have anything) my aunt had just arrived and they were going to have some food, however the hospital has rung to say my mums potassium levels are dangerously (life threateningly) low and she has to go straight in. I'll know more later when my aunt is free to update me on whats going on.

:GroupHug: San

Griff so good to see you back. Was wondering where you were. :flowers:

Now still wondering where Celeste is and hoping all is well there.

Snow I'm so sorry your mum is having to go through all of this and her loved ones too. I hope they manage to stabilise her :GroupHug: Your bosses are way out of order. For a vicar he is very unfeeling. :GroupHug:

Alex sorry you're now unwell. You sound generally run down and stressed. I really hope things improve for you soon :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Rufus and Freddie

:GroupHug: Snow and mum

Hope you get some relief from your sore shoulders Alex.

Hi Griff :biggrin:

:GroupHug: San

I have been nominated for a spotlight award at work. The nominations come from our customers, either internal or external and is usually for you going the "extra mile" in delivering good customer service. The thing is, I'm not allowed to be told what it is I've done AND I have to wait till next May to see who has won. :unsure: There will be loads of nominations by then!Looking at this year's nominations, it's the big results that win, I don't remember doing anything big, so I won't hold my breath. :laugh:

I have my investors in people interview tomorrow. Fingers crossed I don't say anything stupid. :wacko:

Snow :GroupHug:

Sandra :GroupHug:

Marge well done :flowers:

Alex, hope things improve with the idiot at work and you can sleep better

I'm a little nervous as Cocoa is going to the vets tomorrow for a biopsy on some tissue on his tummy that he has licked and licked and is now quite thick. I don't like the idea of my little man have a GA and me leaving him there for the day :mecry:

apologies for anyone I have missed

xxx

Mum will be in over night, she'll be discharged tomorrow in time for her consultant appointment at a different hospital, we'll then know if she will have chemo or not on Thursday (I'll be astonished if she can) somehow or another I am apparently going to have to go back to Wales Friday morning and stay until Sunday evening feck knows why if she isnt having the chemo, I will not and cannot cover every sodding week *sighs*

:GroupHug: To all and especially to your Mum Snowy one. Sorry am not here as often as I'd like to be :( I was in hospital for 2 weeks, then Dad was in for a week and what with work and my 3 doglets I am bushed :(

Working full time now too so rely on ex and B/F in the day to sort dogs other than that I race home dinner time to sort etc. Not ideal I know but sadly need to work to pay bills etc