UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Novembers Numb Nuts

merledogs

Phoebejo wants a new driveway and a cranberry coat with tortoishell buttons

Have you got either yet :questionmark:

:laugh: It's from a Charlaine Harris book, Eric buys Sookie a new driveway and a cranberry coloured coat with tortoishell buttons :laugh: But now you mention it, yes I would like a driveway. I am incapable of looking at a gravel driveway without thinking of that book :laugh:

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owly, that is very dedicated. I hope that naughty young family knows how lucky it is to have you on the case! I hope you have lots of joy in finding them, would say luck but I think Wispa uses more skill than just luck!

I am being pathetic and thinking that if I don't go to my dance class, the cold I have will go quicker. I hope so, cause though not very co-ordinated I do enjoy it!

Yantan, can I have tea please? An illness earlier in the year has put me off coffee, though I keep still trying it!

Alex I sent Archie out ages ago with your coffee. He's probably dropped it in favour of going off ratching rolleyes.gif

Murtle you sure can have a tea. I have all flavours as I am also a tea-head. I have Darjeeling, Assam, Green, Earl Grey, Breakfast, Oolong, Lapsang Souchong, China, Indian, Australian etc. - just name your poison!

Evening. Not been home that long and am knackered with a capital K. Wish my managing director would learn when he should keep quiet as he can't hold his own water. His partner is the Financial Director. He came downstairs into our room waffled a bit and then said did you mention anything to Michelle yet. No she says. Shall we speak to her now or wait for a bit. Nope tell her when we speak to everyone else. Hello I am in the room! I'm going to try not to ponder what it is as they do love a crisis. Normally they just tell me stuff so goodness knows what it is but NO I am not going to think about it.

Pleased you found the little Maltese Owl. You must cover some miles.

I would have loved a coffee but I don't like it cold.

Martyn has gone out tonight with some different chums and no they didn't call round for him. He was quite grown up and has gone out in the car to meet them :laugh:

Is anyone listening to Jeremy Vine on Radio 2? I was in bits yesterday and I think it may be the same again today. Each day this week he's talking to the mother of a soldier killed in Iraq or Afghanistan. It is very emotional stuff mecry.gif

Not today but yesterday I was crying in the car while it was on :mecry: :mecry:

I have just had a nap :biggrin:

Hello peeps :wave4:

Hope everyone is OK? Just passing through as am deliberately limiting internet time for the sake of my sanity :rolleyes: Have been awfully depressive since losing my boy :mecry: , but am finding 5htp and Vit D3 to be helping a bit...

Still horribly dogless following the sudden loss of Boysie :( and coming up to nearly a year since Smudge left :( Really hate being dogless, but OH has had eye problems since May, and needs an op - which is finally happening next week .... his eyes need moving by 6mm! And then he wants to go to NZ for a holiday over Christmas / New Year - so next year before we can look for new friends at the earliest.....:(

Edited to say that I just saw my avatar when posted, and it's sent me off again - :mecry:

Edited by Maria

Nice walk with our pals although I am a hop-a-long due to this hip problem but at least I got round.

Archie and Mica very kindly rolled in deer poo sick01.gif

Tomorrow we are going for a walk with my auntie Sheila and her dog Dan (anyone remember him - he was an EGAR dog called Anam) and our friend's dog Sophie the Border Terrorist.

Oh and Sophie's mum is granny to Lavinia Swire on Downton Abbey - or I should say the actress, Zoe Boyle, who plays Lavinia. Zoe's here visiting her gran this week.

Oooh! I remember Anam, now Dan, :wub: poor lad had a terrible life, I'm so pleased he went to your Aunt, he's landed on his paws there! :flowers: Do you have any pics of your walk? It would be nice to see Dan now.

Morning :tired: I had a lovely dream about Artem wub.gif

Alex I sent Archie out ages ago with your coffee. He's probably dropped it in favour of going off ratching rolleyes.gif

You really should train him better laugh.gif I like coffee, but I could live without it. Tea, however, I couldn't.

Martyn has gone out tonight with some different chums and no they didn't call round for him. He was quite grown up and has gone out in the car to meet them :laugh:

Awwww, your boy's all growed up laugh.gif I hope they tell you soon, I hate it when people say they want to tell you something, then don't!

Hello Maria :wavey: and have a Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif I'm sorry you are going through such a hard time Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif