UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Sleep Tight Kazzie

hugapup

My special little girl called Kazzie fell asleep in my arms last night and I have cried all day. :mecry: I have only now found the courage to write this special tribute although tears are still rolling down my face. This is our second baby we have lost this week and life feels so cruel to us at the moment.

Kazzie was small in size but had a big heart she loved everyone she meet and always good with other dogs and cats in fact she like all animals.

Kazzie, you slept on my bed all your life and we always had a goodnight fuss with a big kiss.

It’s just will not be the same anymore as you always was willing to sit on my lap listening to me when I talked to you, I am sure you knew what I was saying. When I was sad you were my rock. When I was happy you were my playmate.

When I cried you nudged me and kiss me and gave me the strength to carry on

Kazzie what can I say, 14 happy years you gave us.

We loved you from the minute we set eyes on you.

You will never be forgotten and you will always be remembered as you were so special to the grandchildren, they are so heartbroken.

There won't be a day that goes by when you are not thought about and there isn't a second that goes by with out me and everyone else who dearly loved you wishing you were still here.

All I can say now is sleep tight little one and run free over that wonderful bridge and play with the rest of your pals.

If tears could build a stairway and heartache make a lane.

I’d walk the path to heaven and bring you back again.

Hugs from us all

Cheryl, Mike and the rest of the gang

• 2 weeks later...