UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Seasonal Sentiments

suzeanna

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anybody alive out there in Fugeeland? :unsure:

I've had my boss's boss hotdesking next to me today. Because he makes me nervous I tend to blabber. I think I must have talked his ears off today so am feeling a bit :blush: :rolleyes: now.

RMF : I've got a new Raspberry. I can't use it for emails at the moment cos I need a password from IT and their standard response tiem is forever :rolleyes:

Sounds like a perfect afternoon Murtle :flowers:

Am late home tonight (still in Manchester at the moment!), as my boss and I stayed behind to give my student a roasting. He just isn't taking anything on board, and writes in his notes that he has done certain tests and discussed certain things when he hasn't. He has had so many discussions, but it's not working. Spent over an hour with him. Me thinks he's going to buy some voodoo dolls on his way home (if he doesn't have some already!!)

Urgh having rubbish sleep at the moment. Decided to have teeny lie in resulting in Louie jumping on my bed as if shouting MORNING! :laugh:

If Mozzas is Morrsions then I totally agree they do fab brekkies there. I have the veggie one only because I dont like bacon and not keen on sausages. Quite fancy one now instead of work. Mmmm.

Morning.

Finally starting to prize my head out of my backside after a rough six months. Dad lost his battle with cancer 6 weeks ago so Ive finally got to stop driving up and down the local motorways, to various hospitals, like lewis hamilton. Im now playing catch up on just about everything Id abandoned during his illness. I just need to re-discover my get up and go, which has deffinately got up and gone !!