UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Seasonal Sentiments

suzeanna

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:unsure: tis quiet in here :unsure:

Tortured/ bathed Izzie before :rolleyes:, after i'd finished my horrendous treatment of her she ran outside and jumped on the trampoline and started bouncing about and rolling around. She then squatted and peed on the trampoline :ohmy: jumped off and watched it trickling to the ground :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh: Do i tell the kids before or after they've mucked about on it after school :ph34r_anim:

:unsure: tis quiet in here :unsure:

Tortured/ bathed Izzie before :rolleyes:, after i'd finished my horrendous treatment of her she ran outside and jumped on the trampoline and started bouncing about and rolling around. She then squatted and peed on the trampoline :ohmy: jumped off and watched it trickling to the ground :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh: Do i tell the kids before or after they've mucked about on it after school :ph34r_anim:

Definately after :evil:

Just had an "out of area" call bloody good thing I didn't answer it and tell them to eff off like I did yesterday .... it was Tesco ringing to tell me I'd won 10,000 clubcard points in a free draw I entered which is £100 worth of vouchers to spend on goods or up to £300 to spend on "deals" whooo hooooo :partytime:

Evening

Well done Snow! :flowers:

Sorry to hear BIL didn't pass his test. He can view it as a practice session now and hope he passes it in October :flowers:

Fergus op went well and no teeth needed to be removed. Boy is he milking it and feeling very woe. Sulking with Martyn because he took him. Was very vocal at the vets so they asked him to come get him early afternoon. Very wobbly and whiney but I know that's the anaesthetic. So keeping him quiet and staying close to him as he's clingy. Remember those feelings myself. He's had chicken for his tea. The other 2 are being great with him and both have given him kisses :wub:

Glad Fergus is ok Michelle. :flowers: I know what you mean about milking it... Neo had me hand feeding him scrambled egg and rice. He could reach down to the bowl and moving his head was sore so I couldnt watch him struggle! I just had to! :rolleyes: :laugh:

Glad this week is over... Its been a heck of a long and manic week! I need sleep. The little monkey 'see above' has had me up twice each night for attention so I am shattered! He sure knows how to push my buttons! Not the vet has given him the all clear he may have a surprise tonight when mummy doesnt coming running to him! :rolleyes:

Owl shame about your BIL test. I hope he passes next time now he knows what to expect. Sounds like they really need and deserve a break! :flowers:

Snow. :biggrin: Have you decided what you are going to spend it on?

Edited by safneo

Morning

Fergus is a lot brighter this morning and has had some chicken. More importantly have seen him have a proper drink.

Will be staying at home with him today so lots of cleaning will get done. We still have man flu so not getting much sleep.

Hope Toffee & Neo are doing well