UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Seasonal Sentiments

suzeanna

:GroupHug: Benign lumpy thoughts for Neo. Good luck with the car.

Had to take Mungo to the vet this morning - Ben stomped in his ear yesterday - discovered it last night when Mungo kept shaking his head. Rifled through my basked of dog stuff and found some baby wipes and ear drops and it looked a bit better this morning. I took him to vet just to be on the safe side and she agreed with my diagnosis and treatment. Keep on with the drops £28 please :rolleyes:

First time I have left Ben completely on his own. He was fine - came to the door carrying my shoe and is now sitting in the back of the Jimney happy as a happy thing.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K9Fran - so sorry - that just makes me :mad:

I am really tidying the house at the moment ....... as you can tell ........ made 100+ cupcakes and muffins last night this morning, and the whole house seems to have suffered. Just off shortly to see how many are left - Mr B's already nicked two last night - then wondered why they were "plain" (that will be because they were not for you and were not iced yet!) Might have to make some more as I seem to have over calculated the amount of buttercream needed ......... now needs using up.

K9Fran - so sorry - that just makes me :mad:

Me too :GroupHug:

Morning all :flowers:

Off to Brean beach today, for a walk with Lynne, Amy and others. Hope it's not too blustery. There is a lot I need to do here, but there's some stressful stuff going on that I feel the need to run away from for a few hours.

All cupcakes sold - which is great on the one hand, but not so good on the other as Mr B was very disappointed - and I feel another batch or three being required today! Meanwhile making ale cakes so they are matured for next Saturday.

Apart from that, I need to make some pilchard cake, and prepare boxes of plums, yellow greengages and damsons that have come my way. :wacko: Don't think I can cope with the apples today.

Tigger and Daisy are looking suitable exhausted for now, so looks as if I have a few hours to crack on.

Had a super walk along the beach at Brean with Marge and Keith,Amy and Fly (Bilred on here) and others sure did blow away some cobwebs as it was a bit blustery but was a lovely day and super company :biggrin: Of course I left the camera in the car didn't I.And it wasn't Trixie who disgraced me being stroppy it was Duncan :ohmy:

Hi all, :GroupHug: to all that need them

not been around for a bit as just really busy.

Poppy has settled in very well and is a cuddle monkey, no change from his bossiness Cliffy, no news to report either.

have taken quite a few pics and some short video, will upload them to photobucket some time so I can put some on here

I dont blame you. I need to run away. When I say im breaking, people say 'oh your so strong' no im not :mecry:

Sorry to hear that Jazz :GroupHug:

Sometimes it helps to just tell people what you want help with, in a nice but direct way. Sometimes that doesn't work as some people are so thick skinned!

xxx

ive asked for someone to have the pups for a few days to give me a break. they are no problem really, but its something I dont have to think about. Fingers crossed im going out today, that will be nice

lewis stayed out last night, took mouse with him, so I had the dogs upstairs with me, save ruby barking all night for lewis.we slept all night. but, when I got up for a wee at 6, I was then thinking do I get up? do I open the doors for the dogs? by the time I had decided to go back to sleep, I had woke the dogs up lol