UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Seasonal Sentiments

suzeanna

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K9 Fran :GroupHug: :GroupHug: if you were making that many mistakes, why did he leave it to get to the point where you would lose your Job??? surely he should have said something sooner, it is always hard losing a job but more so when you actually love it so some more :GroupHug: :GroupHug: for you.

Jazz :GroupHug: hope they can sort your hip out and that your chest soon settles down

Poor old Thumper taking a dip :laugh:

:GroupHug: Merledogs hope your head feels better soon.

had my haircut so look a million times better... was going to get a mowhawk but decided against it and will do that next time! just need to check if the dogs were noisy or not whilst i was out :rolleyes: hospital for me again tomorrow..... oh joy... hopefully i will get discharged, could do with one less thing to think about!

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: to Fran. I agree that your boss should have done something sooner IF you were making mistakes. How far were you off the end of the probationary period? It could be that the company gives the boot to everyone nearing the end of their probation, just so they don't have to take on any 'proper' staff who they have to give benefits to.

Fran I'm so sorry. Don't let this knock your confidence and self esteem. I reckon they needed to reduce the numbers and being on probationary you're an easy target. :GroupHug:

Got going a bit late today so went to Walton Hall Gardens. Was lovely and peaceful and have managed to escape the rain today.

Fran, that is dreadful and I'm afraid it's a trick some employers do. I got conned that way by a care home. No one said a word of complaint at work, and I came home from a night shift to find P45 and letter of dismissal in the post. In that case I'm pretty certain that they were occasionally short staffed due to illness etc and found it cheaper to take on new staff and sling them out during probationary period than to pay agency fees for temps.

Lots of :GroupHug: :GroupHug: for you.

Edited by owl

Alex, I hope you had a nice time off work and Michelle it seems like you aer enjoying your time off. :biggrin:

Alex, I just love that you have a favourite tree (I love trees) and particularly that you have named him! :laugh:

I am 5'0 1/2inch and its a very important half an inch! :laugh: I too have to stand on a stool to reach the top two shelves in the kitchen cupboards and take hubby shopping to reach the top shelves. :laugh:

Hugapup, have a great time at Dumpledale. :flowers:

I havent read any of the vampire stories yet. I have little time as it is without getting hooked on some books. I must have about 3 books to read and several magazines unopened. :rolleyes:

Michelle, what kind of boat do you have? .

Fran, I am sorry to hear about your job. I agree that its probably a convenience thing for the company. The manager should have spoken to you earlier if he had a problem with your work. :GroupHug:

Alica, look after yourself and give that chest of yours a rest! Hope you can get to your xray ok and its not too bad news :GroupHug:

Do you remember that really good news that I had that I couldn't share? Well.... The Big Bad Wolf has gone!! The vile boss has 'left' work and it was officially announced yesterday and its a smiley place to be again. :biggrin:

Do you remember that really good news that I had that I couldn't share? Well.... The Big Bad Wolf has gone!! The vile boss has 'left' work and it was officially announced yesterday and its a smiley place to be again. :biggrin:

Sorry missed this earlier - luffly :biggrin:

RMF : have been in wall to wall conference calls since 09:30 and waiting for another to start :wacko: Once it's over then I can get on and do some proper work :rolleyes:

Safneo...... that is good news :biggrin:

had a call from the drs whilst i was out asking me to call them, the neurologist has finally bothered to write to my gp :rolleyes: and they needed me to make an appointment to see the dr.... got one in a couple of weeks so that will do, i know he wants to put me on medication and i don't want it so i will have to try and explain it to the Gp... hopefully he will understand.

i am very pleased the sunshine has put in an appearance :biggrin: i hope everyone has a lovely weekend :flowers:

I had the xray on my hip last night. left here, parked, had xray and was home in 45 minutes! normally it takes that long to park, but it was nearly empty. Ill go that time again, not that I want there to be another one ....

god my hip hurts! im hoping they find something so it can be treated. ill be in sh1t street if they say nothings wrong

doc martins coming back, yeaaaaaa

hes on alan titchmarsh on monday. ive met him, nice man

For a minute there I thought you meant the boots! When my daughter was 17 she didn't wear any other footwear whatever else she was wearing, skirts ( very mini with black tights), dresses, trousers, jeans etc....

Then. I realised you meant the v nice Martin Clunes! DUH!!

Alicia, glad that you got your xrays done quickly. Fingers crossed for a 'positive' result so that you can get treatment. :GroupHug:

Griff, hope you don't get prescribed meds you don't want. :GroupHug:

The garage still haven't phoned me back about my poorly car. :rolleyes: Hope they don't think its too serious to fix. I had to take Neo to the vet after work as my daughter found a lump on his neck yesterday. I never noticed it as I always rub his shoulders as thats how he loves mummy to fuss him. Its quite big and scary so we are going with surgery to get rid of it because of where it is.... on the side of his neck. :( its about the size of a large egg now and have to keep an eye on it over the next few days to see if there is any change. He is booked in for 19th.