UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Celebrity Big Brother.

phoebejo

• 2 weeks later...

I am finding it really boring. I like Jedward normally but I think that they have been told to "play up" to make it more interesting for their fans. Lucienne is the one that is annoying me,he seems to be playing all the women,especially poor thick Amy x

Thick she may be but is Lucienne really playing Amy o is it Amy who is playing Lucienne? :wacko:

Jedward are going to make me rich when they win on Thursday. I've had the biggest bet of my life on them at 5/2 :ohmy:

I liked them on Xfactor though wouldn't have liked to live with them this time - babies in nappies, not cleaning up what they'd just spilled out of the fridge etc :dry: - but it's almost a cert they & you will win I reckon - Kerry is the only one I could see having a chance of stopping them now.

Yep, Jedward were third :ohmy:

I liked Paddy, especially his "woman" catchphrase for some reason but had difficulty understanding him sometimes & no idea who he was when it began so I hadn't envisaged him winning it at all.

He seemed absolutely delighted to do so though :biggrin:

Pamela Anderson appeared after they all left the house & will apparently be waiting for the new housemates tonight though there was mention of some twist so I'm not sure how long she's staying :unsure:

• 1 month later...

I reckon Anton or Aden will go on BB this week. Don't like either of them much personally but hopefully it will be Anton - wouldn't trust him further than I could throw him & added to the arrogance he has surely nobody will be voting to save him?

:laugh: Although I'd perhaps agree he's got a touch of arrogance about him Aaron doesn't seem so bad to me (possibly because unlike Anton his perceptions seem more realistic). I'd pretty much agree with you about the rest of them but at least it's entertaining me watching them.