UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Augmented Inanities

merledogs

No sign of Obi :( there are lots of people out looking for him. They are wondering if someone may have taken him in even though hes wearing a tag. We're all going to continue to keep an eye out for him.

Louie spent most of the walk telling off the 15 week old puppy who was with us. Telling him he was rude for bouncing him :laugh: After a while he seemed to have a change of heart and initiated play with Alfie. Poor pup didnt know what to make of it lol.

Morning. Done walkies and most pleasant.

Trying to send assignment back to tutors and now it's telling me the file is too big :rolleyes:

Going to my dads. He's losing the feeling in his legs again. Docs don't know what to do with him and the alternative remedy he used to take is now no longer working, probably because of his age. Not a clever situation when my stepmum relies on him heavily as she has so many ailments she can't really do an awful lot. I can see me trying to get them to come live with us at some point. My dad is extremely independant and a tough nut to crack but eventually he's going to have to see it's the only way.

• Like 1

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Jacobean, i am sorry to hear about your dad :flowers: perhaps you could have a chat with them and try and sort out now at which point they would find it acceptable to move in with you, if you explain how worried you are about both of them perhaps they would see it from your point of view? i found it very hard to move back home again and whilst i love my parents to bits i would rather be in my own place... however it would be too difficult both finacially and in terms of me managing.

:laugh: Jazz i think you should go as a giant mouse complete with fake ears and tail :laugh:

Lil Angel, so sorry to hear the little staffy hasn't been found, i will keep everything crossed he is soon reunited with his owners

Merledogs enjoy your gardening :flowers:

Would someone please give me a slap and tell me to sort myself out :rolleyes:

Edited by griff

Griff slap.gif

Sorry about your dad Michelle Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I didn't do a huge amount of gardening today, but I did mow the lawn and put up the new hosepipe holder on the outside wall - one of those ten minute jobs that you always seem to put off.

Weather has been nice all day but started raining about half an hour ago, so had a mad dash to get all the dog beds and paraphernalia off the line.

Am partly lying around on the sofa today catching up on TV recordings and mooching around on Forum and partly pottering around trying to do the basic daily chores that just will not go away.

Tigger and Daisy are catching up on sleep.

Well done Glen flowers.gif

I had a fright this morning when driving to the field. Looked in my wing mirror to see that the rear window was open and Taffy's head was hanging out ohmy.gif I was on the East Lancs doing 50 mph at the time - thank doG a motorbike didn't come past or I dread to think what could have happened :( Gave me a real fright. There is a button in my armrest at the front which locks all the windows except the drivers side one. I must have accidentally unlocked it and then leaned on the button.

RMF : I usually jetwash the patio a couple of times a year. I hate doing it because it takes about 3-4 hours just to do the back bit. I realised that if I killed the algae which is the problem, then I could do that and sweep it which would be much easier. I don't want to use chemicals so I am experimenting with lemon juice, vinegar and a mixture of both to see which works better.