UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Augmented Inanities

merledogs

I have just been *told off* by the bossy cow who does the front garden, that I don't keep my area nice and neat and pretty. I like growing veg, and it's in tyres so what - no one comes round...and I like wild flowers, it attracts the deer and birds. What is wrong with that :mecry:

I hate living here, and she has just ruined my evening. I get really emotional and upset when spoken to like a child :mecry:

good news about beetle :biggrin:

Murtle :GroupHug: :GroupHug: if she had spoken to me like that i would have told her to keep her nose out and her big gob shut or i would do it for her and then i would be off out with weedkiller :laugh: but i suspect you are a nicer person than me :flowers:

Greysmum :GroupHug: I am so sorry that you had to let Blue go to the bridge. Run free Blue :wub:

Owl, the search work that you and Wispa do is brilliant. You can't win them all (so to speak) but you do win lots and I am sure that those doggy parents are ever grateful to you for finding the lost members of their family. :flowers: Glad the terriers are home.

Murtle, tell her to mind her own business and you like wild gardening! :D

Alicia, what did you need to know about executors? Hubby is joint executor for his mums estate. If its an easy question he might have already asked it.

Alex, glad you didn't see anything of the trouble near you last night. Having it up our way too I know how worrying it was. :GroupHug:

I have had THE best news today but its all top secret at the moment so I can't share yet. I haven't won the lottery and no one is pregnant (well other than step daughter). I will tell you as soon as I can! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Edited by safneo

murtle :GroupHug: you have my sympathy. I get like that if spoken to like a naughty child and then think what I should have said later on. You could always point out that there are worse things going on in Britain today than growing your own veg and encouraging wildlife. You might even suggest that your neighbour has been rather rude. By the sound of her she wouldn't like to be called that. Is she a Hyacinth Bucket type?

Thanks for good thoughts for ickle Beetle.

Photos of the adventurous pair are here:

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=31363&status=Reunited

Morning :tired: Woke at 3.30 am, couldn't get back to sleep so got up.

I have just been *told off* by the bossy cow who does the front garden, that I don't keep my area nice and neat and pretty. I like growing veg, and it's in tyres so what - no one comes round...and I like wild flowers, it attracts the deer and birds. What is wrong with that :mecry:

I hate living here, and she has just ruined my evening. I get really emotional and upset when spoken to like a child :mecry:

Is it your garden or a shared one? If it's yours, tell her you don't live your life to suit her, thankfully Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Wasps are out in force today, they are so attracted to light when it's dark out.

Morning :tired: Woke at 3.30 am, couldn't get back to sleep so got up.

Is it your garden or a shared one? If it's yours, tell her you don't live your life to suit her, thankfully Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Wasps are out in force today, they are so attracted to light when it's dark out.

Update for Beetle supporters - the little fella is up on his feet and eating well, and has had a good night. Apart from looking a wreck which time and tlc will sort out, he is getting back to his usual self. His mum keeps chooks so there is an unlimited supply of scrambled new-laid egg.

I could send you photos of my wasteland of a garden so you can show her what she could end up with if she doesn't shut her interfering mouth!

We do however have the most birds and butterflies anywhere due to the amount of nettles, thistles and god knows what else....