UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Augmented Inanities

merledogs

Hello,

Haven't been very active on here for ages so just wanted to say hi and also (some what ashamedly) try and promote the No Voice No Choice dog show that I will be attending tomorrow for the Oldies Club. http://www.ddawatch.co.uk/About%20the%20event.html

As well as running a stall I'm also judging a class (the Golden Oldie class) so I am super ecited about that. Unfortunately my friend who was meant to be helping me has just let me down (I should have known better than to rely on her) so if anyone is around and could spare a few minutes to help out, I would be eternally gratful- even if it's just to relieve me for a few miutes so that I can go to the loo!!! :rolleyes:

Evening. Didn't realise it was so hot until I left work. Great stuff. Bosses in. Bit gruesome at times but weathered the grumpiness :laugh:

Scoobs is fine Alex. Had cat sick on the path this morning :rolleyes:

Suzeanna hope the pain fades :GroupHug:

We've been told to leave Bracken's teef well alone as they're sensitive and the vet says if we go messing with the tartar we'll make that worse for him. So just to give him things to chew on instead. No toothpaste etc. So that's him off the hook.

Passed me assignment and have only just started next lesson so had better get cracking.

Snow hope it feels better tomorrow. Enjoy the day. You're not losing a son. You're gaining a daughter. I hope you'll all be as happy as I am with my inlaws. :GroupHug:

I fell over in work today, proper fell over. Had nothing to grab to save myself so went splat. I blame the laminate flooring :laugh:

Passed me assignment and have only just started next lesson so had better get cracking.

I fell over in work today, proper fell over. Had nothing to grab to save myself so went splat. I blame the laminate flooring :laugh:

Well done on passing your assignment and good luck with the next one flowers.gif

Some of us don't have to study any more :whistle: I'm sure everybody in here is delighted as they don't have to put up with me wittering and wibbling and threatening to eat sh1t butties laugh.gif

For your ouchy Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

thank goodness scoobs is o.k i can't stand people who don't pick up after their dogs

Nor me :angry:

I have arthritis in my fingers which is getting worse and worse and I'm finding it painful to type.

:GroupHug:

He loves the taste of Logic Gel so I just have to say "Massy teefs" and he comes and sits in front of me waiting to be done

:wub:

Hello,

Hello :wavey:

:GroupHug: for Owl and owlsmum

Enjoy the wedding Snow :liebe94:

Well done on passing your assignment Michelle :liebe94:

Glad it's Friday, nuff said :rolleyes:

Cherry is now stitchless and raring to go. jack has a poorly paw and is on medication. i don't have much faith in this vet though. For some reason, he shone a light into Jack's eyes and then annonced that "he can see pretty well out of his left eye can't he?" Took some persuading before he would believe that he can't see at all :ohno02: Don't know why he was looking in his eyes, when we took him for his paw :worried_anim:

Things are a little bit clamer here now - I'm finally all packed just got the surprise pressie to wrap, the very topsecret card from some super top secret people to sort out ( a little project of mine that Nick & Vicky have absolutely NO clue whatsoever about :biggrin: ) then I need to shave & moisturise my legs :laugh:

Nog and Bruno went off to kennels very happily without so much as a backwards glance this morning in fact Nog was pretty much yodeling with excitement as soon as we turned into the kennel area :laugh: both grans are now at the hotel. We've just been out for a meal with my mum and then bumped into my mil & sil's family when we dropped her back to the hotel.

I seriously doubt I will sleep tonight my nerves and wibbles have pretty much gone and I am now really excited. :biggrin:

Some of us don't have to study any more :whistle: I'm sure everybody in here is delighted as they don't have to put up with me wittering and wibbling and threatening to eat sh1t butties laugh.gif

Unfortunately some of us have to listen to my trainee black cab driver BIL who can match you any day for wibbling himself into a state and thinking he has done everything wrong. With any luck he will have finished and passed the last bit of The Knowledge by October and my sis can regain her sanity.

Sorry to hear about your hands, suzeanna, very nasty.

Good luck for tomorrow, snow.

Morning :tired:

Cherry is now stitchless and raring to go. jack has a poorly paw and is on medication. i don't have much faith in this vet though. For some reason, he shone a light into Jack's eyes and then annonced that "he can see pretty well out of his left eye can't he?" Took some persuading before he would believe that he can't see at all :ohno02: Don't know why he was looking in his eyes, when we took him for his paw :worried_anim:

wacko.gif and hope Bumpy Jack's paw is better soon Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

RMF : Four dogs and one yooman into one bed = not a good night's sleep for anyone rolleyes.gif

It's today!!! England vs Wales @ Twickenham ..... :laughingsmiley: and In a little over 8 hours I'm going to be a mother-in-law :run4hills: I have an 8 line reading I have to do .... the odds on me making it through without bawling are very low - the riddiculous amount of money paid for waterproof mascara better be worth it :laughingsmiley:

I'm really proud of Nick and hope they both have a wonderful day with lots of very special memories and a win for Wales :laugh: :bigheart3:

im helping my friend on her cupcake stall. so of course, ive pulled my shoulder again! how many times can one person do that? all the ruddy time! so ill be driving and serving with one hand

goody lol

have a great day snow xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's today!!! England vs Wales @ Twickenham ..... :laughingsmiley: and In a little over 8 hours I'm going to be a mother-in-law :run4hills: I have an 8 line reading I have to do .... the odds on me making it through without bawling are very low - the riddiculous amount of money paid for waterproof mascara better be worth it :laughingsmiley:

I'm really proud of Nick and hope they both have a wonderful day with lots of very special memories and a win for Wales :laugh: :bigheart3:

There must be something special about your future daughter in law for your son to love her and want to marry her. I have one son in law and one daughter in law and love both of them. Hope that helps! hope you all have a wonderful day! :GroupHug:

Unfortunately some of us have to listen to my trainee black cab driver BIL who can match you any day for wibbling himself into a state and thinking he has done everything wrong. With any luck he will have finished and passed the last bit of The Knowledge by October and my sis can regain her sanity.

Fingers crossed he passes flowers.gif

Hark at Alex showing off :laugh:

I thought I would feel elated but tbh I just felt relief. Still hasn't sunk in yet. I am going to have a ritual chucking out of all my notes later. Fingers crossed you will be finished soon too, although you do seem much calmer than I was rolleyes.gif

Morning. Just back from walk with Scoobs. Hardly saw a soul. It's threatening rain here too.

Pleased normal service has resumed for Cherry. Hope Jack's paw is better today :wub: :wub:

Have a fab day Snow :flowers:

Sorry you've done your shoulder in again Alicia. :GroupHug:

Martyn has gone off for the day to learn how to sail a boat so I'm going to do loads of studying and cleaning while he's out of the way.

I reckon I'll feel the same as you when it's over Alex because I see it as a nuisance and just want it out of the way. At the moment I just keep telling myself the sooner I get it done the sooner it will be over. I'm never studying anything again. It's potentially going to take me another 18 months to 2 years continuous study to get it finished. I've so far been doing it 7 months.