UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I Have A New Daughter

ailsas mum

Thanks guys, she's a right wee cracker but she's driving me nuts. I'm sleeping downstairs with her until we know what she's like over night, the first night I took her out at 5am just in case, wee swine took of after the birds, not a pretty sight an overweight 55 year old in her jammies being pulled about the park by a wee scabby dug. The second night she kept wanting to be up beside me which was fine until she got down then up then down, all flamin night :laugh: . The second night she started to dig the carpets and throw herself on the floor, again all flamin night. The third night she discovered squeaky toys at 4am ( I have been trying to get her to play with toys ), I got up to find a toy that Arran had just been given had 3 toes missing, I realised it was Ellie that had done it when I found 2 of the toes in her poo the next day, the other toe showed up yesterday. I had to take my granddaughter up stairs and when I came back down I found this wee dog who couldn't get on a sofa on her own happily sitting on one eating the grandbrats cheese sandwich, she's also chewed up an expensive thingie I have to keep my hair back from my face when I'm cooking :tapfoot: , I'm absolutely knackered through lack of sleep but would I change a second of the last week NO WAY, I adore her and I get the feeling that Arran is coming around to her as well.

SAM_3947.jpg

SAM_3943.jpg

I've been raw feeding Arran for the last month and Ellie seems to be enjoying it as well, I put a wee drop meat in with her kibble and she eats that first then she eats the kibble, she also jumped up beside my oh when he was eating and tried to help herself to whatever it was that was on his plate :laugh: , she likes toast, apples, ice cream, cheese, tiny bit of bacon ( oh got a telling of for that one ), scrambled eggs basically anything that's put in front of her she'll eat.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's really settled in and has everyone wrapped around her small paws, oh is away just now so we've gone to the bedroom, first night she slept right through, last night she decided to waken me at 5 with her whiskers tickling my face she then started roaching beside me I just wish she would do these things during the day :rolleyes: .

I think she's quite happy here, I'm certainly more than happy with her :wub:

She's lying beside me on the couch in this one

277576_10150387848608242_725283241_10608661_3630904_o.jpg

270192_10150387837383242_725283241_10608465_30227_s.jpg

SAM_3964.jpg

We're all well trained by her lol, I had her at the vets this morning as her spay scar is swollen, I've been told that she might have a reaction to the internal stitches so she's on a course of antibiotics, my lovely vet didn't charge me the full whack as they said the original vet wouldn't have charges the full amount but as Wales was to far to go they would do the same for me, my vet has treated quite a few of Many Tears animals and has a right soft spot for them.

Hmm you may need to be careful I think those eyes have special powers :wub: :bighyp:

That they do, they can melt everyone they come into contact with. I'm getting a name for myself in the park, every time someone asks about her I tell them where she came from and I tell them about Many Tears, quite a few of the men have told me of cause their wife's have been on the site and are falling in love with the dogs. Most of them have never heard of Puppy farms, they have now.