UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jumbling

Mrs B

euggggggghhhhhhhhhh Merledogs that is minging! i think people nowadays are disgusting and have no respect for peoples property.

i would like to slap my neighbour today :angry: he has walked up our garden path.... filled the holes in his wall with render.. thats fine (although he leaves a mess and splatters paint all over and ruins the downpipe off our porch :rolleyes: ) i do object to the fact that he has modified our path... we hav e asmall gap between the wall and our path maybe 2 inches... he has filled it with cement with the idea of painting it :angry: 9.30 last night my dad was out the front digging bl**dy cement out of the path, we have told him to put down a sheet when painting..he takes no notice.. he walks up our path every day to check on his plants, his daughter has told him not to but he carries on regardless :angry: our front garden is all open plan but i think i will start saving to buy railings... then again he will probably ruin those too

safneo there is a gadget thing that you can get for reading the contacts off your sim... you can then enter another sim and copy them to that (not much help for now but maybe in future)

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, anything to tell? :unsure:

Alex and Bejo, please sign yourselves up for plant buyers anonymous. :laugh:

:laugh: Nope, nuffink to tell :laugh: I didn't go to B&Q in the end, Mr Hazell is a genius (whilst I am a bit fik) and he hacked down bits of the massive bamboo in our garden to create lots and lots of canes for me to use :biggrin: I've now got about 50 drying off and I used all I needed on the tomatoes. I think he was secretly pleased I didn't have to spend any more money but this morning I decided that some of my tomato plants look a bit peaky and I think they'd appreciate food so now I'll need to buy that somewhere that might also sell plants.....

Oh and I should add, the reason I am a bit addicted to buying plants is because since we've kept chickens nuffink has grown or escaped consumption but last summer we fenced off the top part of the garden for them so now I'm enjoying having a proper garden. Our last one was just full of gravel, so really I've not had a garden to play in for ten years!

I've got no excuse bejo cos I don't have chickens laugh.gif I do have dogs which have pizzed up and killed anything that's been in the garden though, so sort of the same thing.

I did buy one plant this morning at B&Q, but it was a present for next door neighbour cos he mentioned he liked them. Not saying nuffink about the 3 Escallonias I bought online yesterday when I only wanted one but 3 was the minimum order.

I want to have a nap but am expecting a delivery. What's the betting he'll come just as I nod off?

Edited by merledogs

Had my car MOT'd today, it passed but needs some work doing on it soon (wishbones, tyres and brake pads :huh: ) Am hoping I can keep the tyres going till winter, so that I can get some proper 4x4 tyres, instead of the naff ones I have at the moment. Cost me £180 for the MOT and service though as my car has special oil apparently :rolleyes:

Alex, I hope you find the phantom poo bag thrower. That's disgusting :angry:

RMF: Day 10 of Megan being in season and the oatmeal carpet (yeah I know, it was a pre-dog choice...) is pretty wrecked. I never knew it could get so messy. She's not a fan of wearing pants either, she sits down and won't budge her bum when I try to get them on her :laugh:

Edited by JulesB

RMF: Day 10 of Megan being in season and the oatmeal carpet (yeah I know, it was a pre-dog choice...) is pretty wrecked. I never knew it could get so messy. She's not a fan of wearing pants either, she sits down and won't budge her bum when I try to get them on her :laugh:

Apparently the stain removers that you can get to use with the carpet cleaners you can hire from places like Homebase are very good. Might be worth a try.

Still lurking and not coping with keeping up with everything and everyone. I'm down a big black hole of my own making at the moment. :-((

Apparently the stain removers that you can get to use with the carpet cleaners you can hire from places like Homebase are very good. Might be worth a try.

Still lurking and not coping with keeping up with everything and everyone. I'm down a big black hole of my own making at the moment. :-((

Thanks, will look into that :flowers:

Are you OK, can we do anything to help? Have a big :GroupHug:

Spins Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif I hope you can get some help Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Morning :tired: Had a lovey long sleep - 7 hours - lush biggrin.gif

Am expecting a plant delivery today, just got to decide where to put them. I'm also waiting for a delivery of polystyrene offcuts which I need before I can pot up any more plants. Hopefully it will arrive today.

Hoping it was our work syndicate - I'd have to share it, but I think I could manage £160m between 20 of us laugh.gif

Beautiful sunny day here, I've watered the front and am waiting for deliveries before I can do anything else. I could definitely get used to this not being in work and pottering around the garden malarky cool.gifhappy.gif

Hi All :flowers:

Hope you are all having a great day. :rolleyes:

I don’t very often write anything. I just read your comments which I love, but today Hubby is in a bad mood as I have sent him to work early. He didn’t need to be in until 9am this morning but he has been pain in the B--- since he got up this morning. He drop a jar of sticky jam which smashed and went everywhere then knocked over a full glass of coke and then the finally straw was when he drops a full pot of cream over my floor. Men!!!!! Thank goodness the dogs are quiet; they all are sitting in the boxes just watching me go off the deep end. I need a drink!!!! :wacko:

Cheryl xxx