UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Bobs Gone To The Bridge

bobs mum

I'm sorry to read of your loss. Bob looks as if he was a wonderful boy. I know there's never a good time to lose a much loved dog & you may perhaps be interested in The Blue Cross Pet Bereavement service - you can simply post a memorial or if you wish can also talk to or email a trained volunteer, each of whom has previously "been there" themselves.

I've always found this is quite a comforting image / thought personally http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html & hope that in time your happier memories of times together will return to the fore.

RIP Bob

We are picking Bob up tomorrow from Leyland Crematorium and bringing him home, hes never been away from home for more than a couple of hours without me, but if melf (rumpole) hadnt of saved him on his last day in the pound just over 8 years ago we would never of had the special time we had with him :wub:

we are eternally grateful to melf for all she has done for Bob and bringing a special boy into our lives :flowers:

you know im gutted for you michelle and here for you if you need me.

Bob was the sweetest most delightful dog you could ever wish to meet and i know you did everything you could for him to no avail

it was your care that kept him with you for so long after diagnosis and he was a credit to you

• 3 weeks later...