UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Can I Have Some Good Thoughts For George Please

Yantan

Thanks so much for the support folks, it really means a lot. I was coping well yesterday but it's really hit me this morning. I opened the fridge to get the milk out and the carton of food for his breakfast was there and it just set me off.

He was very tired and had liver failure, they could have kept him going for a while but I looked in his eyes and I knew he'd had enough. He went over to the Bridge very quickly and so, so peacefully. I was holding him and he was looking at me as he went and I told him how much I loved him and it was OK to go and enjoy a nice long sleep.

I've ordered a little pendant that I can put some of his ashes in to wear around my neck so he will be always with me. I won't feel right until he comes home. Am I silly to be bothering about where his body is and how it is being treated?

I had no idea how much it was going to hurt. I want my boy back :wub::mecry:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry for your loss of obviously a very special boy, and I don't think anyone here would think you are odd for worrying about what's happened to the part of him he doesn't need anymore :GroupHug: I hope whatever has been giving you so much grief over the past months has been sorted, and that now you are back you'll stay. :flowers:

• 3 weeks later...