UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

What Is Your Dream Life?

merledogs

I'd like a large bungalow (my knees don't like our stairs) in about a couple of acres of land sloping gently down to a river, with enough room for the dogs to run safely... somewhere close enough to civilisation that we could get to the shops, but with no neighbours within at least half a mile, and enough money to be able to help rescue dogs and afford a gardener!

If money were no object, I would like to buy a house in Wales with several acres of land, preferably with some woodland. I will then spend my days walking my dogs through the woodland and pottering around in my large garden, where I am going to grow Rhodos, Camelias, Magnolias, Wisteria and lots of other stuff. When it's too cold and wet to be outside, I will be inside in front of my wood burning stove snuggled up with the dogs and a good book.

I know that we'd all make a difference to rescue in some way or another, so that goes without saying, but what would you do for yourself to make you happier? flowers.gif

That pretty much sums up my ideal life too!! :biggrin: My ideal location would be the Isle of Wight, New Forest or Norfolk though.