UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

Jazz, I hope things went as well as possible.:GroupHug:

I went to my dad's funeral in jeans. If I had put on a dress, he wouldn't have recognized me!

Josie greyhound is turning into a cat. :ohmy: :confused: She has just caught and killed a mouse. Looked so proud of herself when she dropped it by my feet!!!!:sick01: :biglaugh:

the funeral is at 10.30. please think of me as the whole family has fractured, nobody talking to anyone, so will be a nasty time

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Jazz.

just spotted a stray dog, quick phonecall and it turns out he has been straying for 5 weeks :ohmy: the dog warden is aware of him..... such a gorgeous dog but so very very scared

I hope he is caught soon. :wub:

Josie greyhound is turning into a cat. :confused: She has just caught and killed a mouse. Looked so proud of herself when she dropped it by my feet!!!!

:ohmy:

I've been to the GP and have some Aclivor tablets, which are stronger than Zovirax cream. Five a day for five days, so that should sort me out.

I will be going to see mr T tomorrow, in his new flat! :biggrin: :biggrin: He has settled in very well and loves it. I am so pleased for him, to have this lovely home at his time of life. He is no longer my responsibility, as he is with a different housing association, but I have made sure all relevant agencies are in place to help him from now on.

We are still left with others on that estate, bringing the same issues onwards, but we will just have to do the best we can. :unsure:

Edited by houndzrus

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Jazz :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Julia what are you studying? Good luck with it.

Thank you :flowers:, I am studying Supporting Teaching and Learning to be a classroom assistant :biggrin: so that I can have school holidays off to be a lazy cow like I used to be :rolleyes: :laugh: . That is why I am not here as much these days, I have to work 12 hours voluntary a week :ohmy: to fund the course, and I also do 6 hours as a dinner lady what I get paid money for :cool: .

Marge, I hope your tablets work quickly. Its probably all your stress that has brought them on. :GroupHug:

Owl, sounds like you are all having a much deserved rest. :flowers:

Alicia, I looked at the clock today at 10.20 and was thinking of you when I was at work. :GroupHug:

Griff, I hope the dog warden can manage to catch the stray. Sounds like her could really do with some home comforts. :( And maybe your dog has forgotten his manners with his friend. My friend and I used to walk ours together all the time (neither are dog friendly and it took a lot of work) and she was the only dog Neo ever played with outside the house. We always have to reintroduce them slowly now we don't see each other so often.

Alex, sounds like you are planning another BUSY weekend! :biggrin:

Both of my cars passed their MOT without much trouble. Astra ready to sell and new Stilo ready for caravanning. Stilo has now decided to shut down everytime its put into reverse! :mad: Something wrong with the ECU we think (had it in the garage again yesterday)and I have been told it needs to go into the dealers. Sounds like mega bucks! :mecry: I hate flipping cars. Good job I still have my trusty astra to get me to work/shopping etc. I am taking it over to my dads as he has the diagnostic kit and also the special Fiat software which the garage didn't. Hope he can find where the problem lies so I don't have to give hundreds to the dealer for hours of searching.

Owl_8R3VXB.gif

Love the owl icon :biggrin:

Saw this clip which is of a Harris hawk keeping the pigeons away from Wimbledon tennis, and also included is a very cute owlet sitting on a computer keyboard.

Griff, have you checked the dog against any of our wanderers on Doglost?

Jazz :GroupHug:

Marge, I'm glad Mr T has somewhere suitable to live.

Evening

Wasn't about yesterday as went to see The Wall.

Great stuff Julia. :flowers:

Marge the stress is showing. Pleased Mr T is all sorted. Wish him a happy and peaceful rest of his days :GroupHug:

Hope the stray dog is recovered quickly :GroupHug:

Owl hope you're feeling much more restored tomorrow. Remember to look after yourself too. You won't be any use to anyone if you overdo things. :GroupHug:

Evening

Wasn't about yesterday as went to see The Wall.

Great stuff Julia. :flowers:

Marge the stress is showing. Pleased Mr T is all sorted. Wish him a happy and peaceful rest of his days :GroupHug:

Hope the stray dog is recovered quickly :GroupHug:

Owl hope you're feeling much more restored tomorrow. Remember to look after yourself too. You won't be any use to anyone if you overdo things. :GroupHug:

I'm going to see a medium next week

Morning :tired:

I will be going to see mr T tomorrow, in his new flat! :biggrin: :biggrin: He has settled in very well and loves it. I am so pleased for him, to have this lovely home at his time of life. He is no longer my responsibility, as he is with a different housing association, but I have made sure all relevant agencies are in place to help him from now on.

That's lovely flowers.gif

Julia - you'll make a great classroom assistant flowers.gif

Andrea - hope the cost of the car isn't extortionate flowers.gif

Hi everyone ive missed so much i couldnt even begin to respond to everything youve all been up to :rolleyes:

i have been rushed off my feet the last few months since deed not breeds solicitor emigrated (yes we harassed her so much she left the country)i seem to have spent most of my time either assessing dogs writing reports or attending court :wacko:

but i seem to have caught up with myself now and have vowed to keep on top of things in future so i have more time for relaxing

hope you are all well ive missed you all

Ello Rumpole :biggrin: :biggrin:

Houndzrus.... i am so glad that Mr T is happy, lets hope those that took advantage of him get whats coming to them...and sooner rather than later.

Gemstone your Job sounds great :biggrin:

Safneo..... diez wasn't mean to Prince.... she was just totally disinterested in him, i suppose as they are both quite old now it wouldn't really do to be tearing round like they used to. good luck with your car.

Owl i did look on DL but couldn't see anything that looked like it could be my stray.

oooooooo Jacobean, let us know how you get on..... a lady i run into sometimes with the dogs is something like a medium (i think) she told me that my nan was with me and she kept going on about my neck...my neck was fine.... about 3 months later my ear trouble started and i have a massive lump on my parotid gland.