UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Boo Needs Your Positive Thoughts!

boosboss

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the great thoughts.

Unfortunately the news isn't good. Boo has advanced prostate cancer which has spread. The oncologist has suggested a drug treatment, but still doesn't hold out much hope of it working in any significant way.

I'm going to be speaking to the vet tomorrow, but I think I'll be making the decision to let Boo go sooner rather than later. I fear he will soon start to suffer and have promised him I won't let that happen.

He may be a small dog, but he's a huge part of my life.

Please continue to keep Boo in your thoughts and hearts at this time.

Joe x

Thanks for all the great thoughts.

Unfortunately the news isn't good. Boo has advanced prostate cancer which has spread. The oncologist has suggested a drug treatment, but still doesn't hold out much hope of it working in any significant way.

I'm going to be speaking to the vet tomorrow, but I think I'll be making the decision to let Boo go sooner rather than later. I fear he will soon start to suffer and have promised him I won't let that happen.

He may be a small dog, but he's a huge part of my life.

Please continue to keep Boo in your thoughts and hearts at this time.

Joe x

I am so sorry the news was not better for Boo :( I know its a hard decision to have to make but we always have to put our pets wellbeing before our own feelings. You will make the right decision when necessary. :GroupHug: Try and make the most of the time you have left with Boo and spoil him rotten. :wub: