UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Meandering Monologue

merledogs

ditto wot Alex said Jules! :laugh:

Welcome back Nige, pleased you have a noo addition :wub:

Enjoy the bonus Alex, i had one too and have spent it on a long weekend to the Isle of Wight for all of us :biggrin:

Morning :flowers:

I agree Ingi, i'm so glad it's Friday too. Half day today, then off to get sorted for the weekend. Looks like a showery one, but at least it might have saved my plants :rolleyes:

Khanu:

Touching Tails

Tails to Tell (ington)

Tall Tails

Tell Tails

Top Tails

True Tails

Think I'm losing the point here. What exactly will you be doing - I think I misseed that bit :rolleyes:

Thank you :flowers:

I *think* I'm going with "Tails We Win" I'm trying it out for a week and if I don't start to hate it then it's staying.

I'll be doing dog training & behaviour as well as TTouch for all companion animals (once I qualify). For the moment I'll be concentrating on one-to-ones but will start looking into classes a bit later. Will poss start looking at agility classes too, but that will be further down the line - need to concentrate on my own dogs' agility training at the moment!

Already have vets agreement for referrals as soon as I can get the paperwork over to them. Can't do that until I've sorted name though....

Next on the list is logo, website, update insurance to cover other animals as well as dogs since I'm looking for case studies for TTouch qual now.

I tried to add a comment to a discussion the the BBC website only to find that I have been banned from posting :rolleyes: I have only posted a couple of times, and that was over a year ago and I didn't say anything offensive. Trying to find somewhere on the site where I can ask them the reason for this. Must be some kind of blip, unless someone is using my id.

Tis freezing here.

Why did ITV devote about fifteen minutes musing about why Cheryl Cole was axed from the USA tv show? I don't know and I don't want to know! :wacko: Am I the only person in the country who can't understand the fascination with her? She's a moderately pretty girl who has more artificial aids than I've had hot dinners, mimes to her songs, and going by the outfit she wore when she chose her own clothes, has zero dress sense!

I agree about it being cold Owl...I'm contemplating putting the heating on this afternoon so I wont feel as if I've been refrigerated when I have a shower and wash my hair :wink:

The Air Defence Sqn are evidently decommissioning today - first we knew of it was last night around 10:30pm shortly after hubby took Nog out for a late night walk when what sounded like WW3 exploded directly over head, feck knows what fireworks they were setting off it sounded more like ordinance to me, even my flipping windows rattled with some of the explosions. People were coming out into the street to find out wtf was going on, there were loads of people out walking their dogs when it all kicked off and you could hear dogs barking all over the estate, it was utterly riddiculous to hold it on a week night with kids in bed and having school today let alone not even bothering to inform us that they intended to have fireworks so people could keep their pets indoors etc. :mad:

Currently I am listening to the RAF Band (presumably) accompanied by the stomp of marching feet and bellowed orders - it was quite un nerving to be sitting here surfing ebay quietly when all of a sudden "Abide With Me" starts floating in across the garden :wacko: first thought was "bloody hell next doors got an odd choice of musical accompaniment for lunch" :laugh: when the RAF March past started up my next thought was "cabbage" :rolleyes: (derogatory reference to someone overly fond of military green pattern uniforms :laugh: ) once the sound of marching and orders started up the penny finally dropped :laugh: just listening to the sound of Sunset & The Last Post (flag lowering) drifting in through my open window.

Why did ITV devote about fifteen minutes musing about why Cheryl Cole was axed from the USA tv show? I don't know and I don't want to know! :wacko: Am I the only person in the country who can't understand the fascination with her? She's a moderately pretty girl who has more artificial aids than I've had hot dinners, mimes to her songs, and going by the outfit she wore when she chose her own clothes, has zero dress sense!

Nope,. you're not alone. She has zero talent, can't sing for toffee and is a thug (which conviction has conveniently has slipped people's minds) :rolleyes: Nicole Shirtslinger, when she was on X Factor panel temporarily last year, was brilliant, she was lovely to the contestants and came across as a really lovely person, so I much prefer her. I just hope they don't put Chez back on the UK X Factor (not that I watch it much past the audition stage) cos I think it's time they refreshed the panel.

poppy2011005.jpg

Ello bootiful :wub:

first thought was "bloody hell next doors got an odd choice of musical accompaniment for lunch" :laugh:

Anything's an improvement though eh? :laugh:

After having a fat b@stard breakfast, I have just had a cream cake. I didn't have lunch though, so it doesn't count :D

I went to Costco at lunchtime for dog food and cat food, and came away with dog food, cat food, a gorgeous new dog bed which I'm tempted to use myself as a floor cushion (if I can ever get on it), two big planters (which means I'll have to buy more plants to put in them), a huge tub of washing powder which will probably last me a year, a 5l bottle of fabric conditioner, 20 yummy burgers (which I've had before and are the best ones I've ever tasted), buns, a huge block of cheese which is delish, 6 bottles of conditioner, 3 bottles of shampoo and 6 bottles of Lanson champagne (although these were for my work colleague who asked me to keep an eye out for her).

On the :angry: side, the SRS light is on in my car, which I am now going to have to have sorted.