UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dog-Online

Roodles

Hi has anybody on here ordered goods from dog-online and if so what experience have they had.

On 7th March I ordered a waterproof dog bed, a few days later I received an invoice saying bed had been dispached direct from manfacturer and to expect delivery in

7-10 working days. As of yet I have not received goods nor have I been able to contact them by phone or email,

Any advice would be welcome as to who i could contact if goods dont arrive or if you have had dealings with the comany before.

Thanks

Di x

Thanks for all replies, I have had an email off them today saying my order has been cancelled and they are going to refund

payment, I was getting a bit worried :rolleyes:

Does anybody know where I can get a good quality waterproof bed from, its got to be large as it's for two dogs and with sides not

just a cushion.

Thanks

Di x

I've got Softee Country Dog waterproof beds for mine (like this) and put a piece of vet bed over the bottom cushion to make them cosier. The feel of them is like canvas, they aren't slippery and squeaky like some waterproof beds. The dogs really seem to like the high sides.

The Large is easily big enough for my greyhound-sized lurcher (in fact he often squeezes into the Medium I bought for the smaller dogs), and they do an extra large which would probably fit all five of mine rolleyes.gif

Thanks for replies :flowers:

It's got to be waterproof as one of my dogs is incontinent, was planning on using vetbed over the cushion with a towel under the vetbed to soak up any accidents :rolleyes:

She doesn't wet all the time, she seeing vet this week now I've realised it's her, was blaming my 18 year old cat who likes to snuggle up with the dogs :unsure:

If anybody has any good ideas for dealing with an incontinent dog they will be very much appreciated, at the moment I'm using a plastic sheet over my rug with a throw on top and throws on my sofas :flowers:

Thanks

Di x

you could use incontinence pads under the vet bed. I think you can also get a large sheet- depending on what size the bed is.

I recently read of someone who used a cloth backed vinyl tablecloth on the floor. It is waterproof and the cloth soaks up the urine. He said it could just be hosed off and dried quickly.

If anybody has any good ideas for dealing with an incontinent dog they will be very much appreciated, at the moment I'm using a plastic sheet over my rug with a throw on top and throws on my sofas :flowers:

You can get fleece picnic rugs which are backed with waterproof stuff . Have a look here flowers.gif