UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mundane Meanderings

Glad we are back :biggrin:

The little stinker pest trouble on legssheltie who has been keeping Wispa and myself busy is also back. She did an enormous circuit of over 20 miles during the past 16 days and found her relatively new home again. I would guess that if we include all the to-ing and fro-ing and scuttling about it would be more like 50 miles. We didn't stand a chance against the norty minx, but at least we were able to advise owners where to watch out for her so they got sightings which cheered them up, even if she did snigger at them and dance off. It has been interesting exploring the Leics villages around J22 of the M1. Some of them are rather pretty.

Edited by owl

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely empathise Mrs B :GroupHug: gave my boss an ultimatum yesterday get someone off my back or I quit ... I'm not a vicar and my patience and turning of other cheek have their limits and they were reached and exceeded on Saturday, dreading this morning as person will have been told to give me some space and unfortunately they are unlikley to have listened and will undoubtedly pop in to see me to try and "sort things out" ....

:wacko: Timing is evrything, I have course in Lincoln for the next two weeks.....Molly looks to be coming into season!!!!!!

Are you saying you are going to avoid me. Again?

The good news is that the sun is shining. The bad news is that I don't want to talk to anyone at work for fear of shouting at them.

Are you saying you are going to avoid me. Again?

The good news is that the sun is shining. The bad news is that I don't want to talk to anyone at work for fear of shouting at them.

No, will still have to go on the course, will have to leave detailed instructions for OH. Glen has had an implant so he is safe, I just have to make sure she stays away from other dogs. At least the countdown can begin to her spay (YAY!)

Been to Aldi with my friend from work. Bought some digital scales which tell you your body fat content, calorie requirements, etc. Let's hope it doesn't tell me to "get off" when I jump on :laugh:

RMF : My director has just told me he's put me in for a bonus for this year. Don't know if I'll get it or not, but at least he's tried. He's also put in for me to be on the 10% bonus scheme for next financial year (hasn't been confirmed yet, but will be great if I get on that).