UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mundane Meanderings

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know how you're feeling, so you're among friends :GroupHug:

RMF : I have been to B&Q (had a look at blinds), then Dunelm Mill (had a look and bought blinds), then Pets at Home (don't like the place but I needed some emergency cat food). Am back in work and waiting for home time.

Alicia, I am so sorry. :GroupHug:

I never find it any easier to know what to say. :mecry:

RMSelfishQ

Can stress make you feel giddy/dizzy? Having a horrendous time at work recently, and had to leave the office at 12 today so under even more pressure - and had a complete dizzy spell from 11.50 am to around 2.00 pm - never had one like that before, and feel fine now, so don't know whether it was down to that or something completely different.

Don't want it happening again if I can work out the cause!

I'm so sorry Alicia :GroupHug:

Might do in the evening, not really sure until I get there. I will be very near Riseholme :wink: and am planning to travel up on the Sunday of each week.

Ah. So VERY near Tigger and Daisy. :wink:

Sandra, if you're that near Tigger and Daisy it's well worth a visit. And meeting Mrs B is an added bonus :laugh: :flowers:

I'm hoping to increase our female population x4 very soon :biggrin:

For me the only good thing about teh clocks going forward is that I might be able to kid myself that I will wake up at a reasonable time. Must buy some lavendar oil - anything's worth a try!

:ohmy: You're expecting quadruplets? Little sisters for Andy? :D

Morning :tired:

Mrs B - not sure about the giddy spells, but make sure you are eating properly please Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Ooo, do tell flowers.gif

I had two of the mini bottles of wine last night and have a hangover. They were different bottles (one chardonnay and one Mateus rose) but it wasn't as much as I drank last week and I felt fine. I wonder if it's because the one I had last week was a better quality wine unsure.gif

RMF : I have a zillion and one things I want to do this weekend. Apart from the usual cleaning, etc I need to put the new blinds up in the kitchen, rake out the dead moss from the front lawn and give the rear lawn its first cut of the year. I also have a couple of new Mo Hayder books to read, so need to make time for some reading too.

Edited by merledogs

How are you feeling this morning Alicia :GroupHug:

Spill please :D

Alex, you are such a whirl of activity, I don't know where you get the energy.

Dunno what to do today. 'Need to' list includes bathing a dog, washing a filthy car, buying some tiles and a new wireless router, doing some de-cluttering and going to the hell that is Sainsbugs on a Saturday. 'Want to' list incudes ligging about with a book, pottering in the garden and generally just faffing about :rolleyes: