UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mundane Meanderings

Some peope make me very cross ... the non noisy neighbours already had a cat when they moved in, then about 4;/5 months ago a very tiny bundle of fluff arrived called Bella not been too many issues as Bella learned early and fast to stay away from our garden ... however... I have now figured out how come Nog got a cat, which cat it was, and why ... Bella is calling non bloody stop calling... and calling loudly ... absolutely fecking HUGE entire Ginger Tom has heard her invitations and come a courting :rolleyes: Bella doesn't appear to have been speyed (I see her daily and have never seen any sign of her having had an op) neighbours are not keeping her indoors, she sits by their backdoor and just calls and calls! I feel like we are under seige at the moment, there are cats everybloodywhere in our garden, on the fence, beneath the bushes, fighting, yowling, crapping etc. I am having to do a "cat patrol" every single time Nog needs to go out for a wee, but whilst the local cats are easily chased off Ginger Tom is a whole other matter. Yesterday I checked, double checked and checked again before Nog went out - no sign of a cat, took Nog out on lead but let him off once I was satisfied no cats around ... I turned to walk back to the path and that bloody Ginger Ninja leaped up onto the 6' back fence and snarled down at Nog of course Nog got there before I did he was leaping and the cat was slashing ... so now Nog has even more cuts this time all along the top of his nose not to mention the fact he spent last night back on 3 legs as he was clearly sore from acting like a total prat. Ginger thug refused to budge even tho he had a leaping snarling dog in his face and me shouting and hissing at him to feck off! He retreated out of my range but then sat there swearing at me and Nog and I ended up having to drag Nog back indoors without having had a wee. I have no doubt that it was the Ginger thug that Nog tangled with earlier this week. It's not just us the people the other side of the neighbours have 2 dogs and I've been hearing them going mad whenever they go out for a wee so evidently they must be having cats in their garden too looking for luvvvvvv.

When we went out last night me with Nog on lead hubby with a torch on cat patrol we found poor Bella trapped in the corner of her garden with Ginger thug "on guard" looming over her .... neighbours must have seen us shining torches into their garden as the bloke came out to see what was going on, we pointed out Bella and the Tom and he tried to shoo it away but it would not go - again I had to drag Nog back inside without a wee whilst the 2 men tried to convince the cat to bugger off! Hubby spoke to the neighbour cos by this point I was beyond being polite - bloke seemed utterly oblivious to the fact his cat might be on heat and said the ginger cat had been "hanging about a bit recently and had frightened their other cat so he wont go out the back any more" heres a ruddly clue for ya sherlock if your precious Bella has not been speyed she is undoubtedly up the duff, if she has been speyed then shes being mercilessly bullied and you need to keep her in for a while til ginger thug loses interest.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snow :ohmy: Your life is way too exciting - hope Nog's OK - and hope you're taking care of your eyes too.

Merledogs believe me, I don't go by sell by dates. :laugh: Nose and taste are my guide - and the taste says I have 24 hours before this milk goes solid! :rolleyes:

One large and two small farmhouse fruit cakes in the oven (1 pint). Blueberry muffins (nearly half a pint) next as I picked up 4 tubs of blueberries for a quid at the Market. After that .......... I'm a thinking.

Tigger and Daisy tucked into their bones beautifully - and Daisy even allowed Tigger in the same room after he'd finished first and had to come back in 'cause he was barking at the boy next door - the lad spends weekends with Dad but does like to gaze out of his window at Tigger which Tigger just can't cope with!

Who is Miss Moneypenny ? I know its either TV or Newspapers but she is here and I need to be able to have a clue without looking stupid. She is the presenter of this new thing. Im just the person doing tips on penny pinching. Ive just made her Bramble tea and she is outside pretending to arrive for the cameras. Any one who knows Id be grateful for info.

"Trawllm Farm", think that's called a challenge too far for me! I jut go ........... erm ........... "James Bond?"

Clutch at straws - don't suppose this be she?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/midwales/hi/tv_and_radio/newsid_8385000/8385895.stm

PS If she's penny pinching please ask what she'd do with 2 pints of nearly gone orf milk please. :laugh: Just so she knows what sane folks you mix with.

Edited by Mrs B

E45, or baby oil, or Sudocrem? flowers.gif

My back is feckin killing me. It took me 2 hrs 40 mins to jetwash the patio at the back and the drive at the side of the house. My shoulder is also hurting and I have a blister under my foot on the heel from the wellies I wore. Just having lunch break then I'll tackle the front, which thankfully is smaller.

Spins4Me - I'd go mega doses of E45 or baby lotion - check if it needs topping up every hour!

Must admit I'd skip the sparkly bits - too worried it would draw attention to something I wanted people not to look at. :unsure:

At the end of the day I would hope that folks would appreciate your company for what it undoubtedly is - not go looking for spots, freckles and wrinkles! Go enjoy yourself. :)

Afternoon. Not sure where today is going. Apart from walking I've not got anything done so far. It's a bright day out there. Isn't going to rain here Alex but know you get more of it where you are. Lovely to see things in bud and spring approaching.

We had a cat in our garden this morning which caused bedlam. Must be a bit thick to come into ours. Hope it hasn't left any poop behind.

Karen Lawe is one of my friends on facebook as well but I can't remember who she is. I try and help by having a pic of Scoobs with me on my profile pic lol. I still don't know who Jan McAllan is.

Wisdom tooth has finally stopped hurting. Slept like a log last night.

Got lots of housework and gardening to do today.

Have fun everyone

At the end of the day I would hope that folks would appreciate your company for what it undoubtedly is - not go looking for spots, freckles and wrinkles! Go enjoy yourself. :)

Thanks Fugees for the suggestions. I was tempted by a cardi, Jazz but having a "shape" is a bit of a novelty for me so I don't want to cover it up :laugh: (I only have baggy cardis). Although sparkly stuff also appeals I think I'd prefer not to draw attention my old arms so E45 it is. :flowers: