UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mundane Meanderings

Morning :tired:

Mrs B - cinnamon rolls sounds yum wub.gif Hope you have a successful day flowers.gif

My plan for today is : have a cuppa and a pootle on t'interweb, walk the dogs, have breakfast, study for hours on end (or so it seems), have a shower, settle down for my weekly pizza treat and then watch some telly. Then wake up tomorrow and start the same cycle all over again wacko.gif

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Saturday mornings, all the weekend stretching ahead :biggrin: What a nice civilised start to the day Mrs B.

Good luck with studying Alex, the end is in sight now :flowers:

I will mainly be pottering and waiting for a freecycler to collect the TV, then I'll walk the dawgs, do some work, then go see to the horses and then cook up a lovely tea. Nothing exciting, I live a small life :laugh: but I like it.

The OH says we are having a 'tidying up' weekend. First I've heard :rolleyes:

24 hours after surgery and I have just put my right eye contact lens in so both eyes are now set for distance - however look what I'm doing I'm on the pc typing this! :biggrin: Ok adnittedly its blurry as heck but I can just about make out the stuff on screen I couldnt work like this and I most certainly wouldnt be able to manage like this all the time but I am popping out to the shops and I am going to see if as another temporary fix I can get a pair of over the counter reading glasses to use for the pc just while I wait for my left eye to be safe to go get tested and get my mono lenses.

thank you sam, that touched me :flowers:

one of my aims is to go to dogstar and teach english, or something I can do. to stroke an elephant. ill get there one day! we was talking on here about a group visit, I hope that can happen.

sorry we posted at the same time.

good on you snow, you can do it girl :flowers:

Referendum is over. Yippee!! Can get my life back for a few weeks before we do it all over again :rolleyes:

Oldies Club will be at Crufts on the Saturday. Hall 1 Stall 59 (I think)

Our Woof Factor photo competition is now open if anyone is interested in entering their gorgeous oldies :wub: http://www.oldies.org.uk/?p=37669 Entries are starting to come in. Not received any for Wales or Scotland yet.

just stick me on the table, replace everything ......

That would be great :laugh:

Think the weekend starts "first find out where on earth you are going .........."

always a good plan :laugh:

Mrs B - cinnamon rolls sounds yum

, settle down for my weekly pizza treat

i want both of these things now :D

Nothing exciting, I live a small life but I like it.

Enjoy, sounds a lot like mine :biggrin:

Glad the op went well Snow :flowers:

My plans are to get up the allotment for some more hard labour, sort the gardening stuff out at home, (It seems to be taking over!) finish the front garden landscaping and then collapse in a heap ready to do it all again tomorrow :wacko: :laugh:

just a few things to do then lol

ooo

just got a letter to book an appointment about my liver. its done differently now.

they give you a choice of 3 local hospitals. you go online. it shows you the waiting time of the 3, one was from 19 days, the other 34 days, let me see now lol. then you go on and book your time and date

im going the 24th march

Martyn's coming down with something so we've had a quiet start to the day. Was supposed to be going to my Dad's but don't want to pass anything on so will stay home.

Have just had some muesli. Am going to pay vets bills, tidy up a bit in the garden, sort the house out and study. Had a nice walk earlier on and will take the chaps out later.

thank you sam, that touched me :flowers:

one of my aims is to go to dogstar and teach english, or something I can do. to stroke an elephant. ill get there one day! we was talking on here about a group visit, I hope that can happen.

we would love to see you flowers.gif now we have our own accommodation its a lot easier for us to have volunteers now. We do give priority to vets and nurses but we do have time in the year where there is space so if you want to arrange a group trip you let me know wink.gif

Referendum is over. Yippee!! Can get my life back for a few weeks before we do it all over again :rolleyes:

Oldies Club will be at Crufts on the Saturday. Hall 1 Stall 59 (I think)

what date is crufts this year ?

ooh did I mention I love Elections ( ducks and hides )

just a few things to do then lol

ooo

just got a letter to book an appointment about my liver. its done differently now.

they give you a choice of 3 local hospitals. you go online. it shows you the waiting time of the 3, one was from 19 days, the other 34 days, let me see now lol. then you go on and book your time and date

im going the 24th march

wow its like booking a flight !

Our Woof Factor photo competition is now open if anyone is interested in entering their gorgeous oldies :wub: http://www.oldies.org.uk/?p=37669 Entries are starting to come in. Not received any for Wales or Scotland yet.

Amy can you let me know please whether there are different categories or just one, and also can you enter group photos or does it have to be a single shot? Thank you flowers.gif

it is bizarre how you book hospital referals now.... we have to give a password when we call and they don't half use some weird words :laugh: i wish you good luck Jazz and i hope your GP sticks a rocket up the persons ass who has been mucking you about :flowers:

Snow glad you can use the pooter at the moment...... don't go over doing things though :flowers:

Houndzrus enjoy your gardening/ allotment work... at least it si dry at the moment :laugh:

Mrs B enjoy your morning..... hows the foot??

Alex don't over do the studying :biggrin:

Elections do my head in...... all of them are lying toads :angry:

i might pop to town to pick up my map of the world as i have realised how thick and ignorant i am when it comes to geography..... i couldn't get one country on Julesb's test :mecry:

Plesed to hear Jazz is getting an appt soon and Snow is doing ok.

Raining here, nice session of mud wrestling with our pals Sid and Archie mastiff x DDB youngsters, Finn labradoodle and Oscar lab. Wispa that is, not me, I managed to avoid landing in the scrum by hanging on to a tree. It's an awful lot of dog when you get that bunch together.

I might go on a 6 mile walk in the Peaks tomorrow with some people I met online. But then again, I might wimp out if it rains again. I am not a fair weather walker, but definitely a fair weather 6 mile walker. Not every challenge in life has to be accepted thank goodness.

im going the 24th march

well done :flowers:

Martyn's coming down with something

Hope it's nothing too bad :flowers:

done enough digging and glass sorting on the allotment for today. Will take string to mark out tomorrow, might save us from digging where we don't need to :unsure:

Lunchtime, I am having a cuppa, cake and a banana. I think that is a good balance :laugh:

Bit of shopping to do, then off finish the rest of my to do list. :rolleyes: