UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mundane Meanderings

Good luck with your op Snow :flowers: :flowers:

:laugh: :laugh: @ Spins sparkly fella

Jules B... hope you win your fight with macdonalds...cheeky beggers!

Good luck with your studying merledogs

i have the vets with the cat and dog tonight..... i hope the vet can find out whats troubling the dog :mecry:

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope the op goes well Snow and you dont have too much trouble afterwards.

OH had an update email last night from his brother...OH is youngest of three, this is the middle one...who was diagnosed with cancer of the pleural cavity in late autumn last year. He spent the last week in hospital as his right lung had filled with fluid and although they drained it, the lungs are waterlogged as the cancer has spread to his lymphatic system. :mecry: They are going to put him on a very new drug but it doesn't sound too hopeful, so if anyone can spare any "please drug work" thoughts for David, please do.

On a more cheery note, my son's ma in law who seemed to have one foot through death's door, is actually improving! oh, and Dylan had a normal poo this morning! :biggrin:

Good luck with the operation Snow.

Mollydog had me up in the night several times, she has the runs, has been sick and is very woe. Am giving it an hour or so to see if her breakfast stays down, if not we are off to the vet. Again...

They are going to put him on a very new drug but it doesn't sound too hopeful, so if anyone can spare any "please drug work" thoughts for David, please do.

Sending lots of "please drug work" thoughts and thinking of your OH's family Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Good luck Jazz flowers.gif

Just having a ten minute break cos my focus was starting to drift.

Good luck with operations, doctor's appointments and vets everyone :flowers:

My RMF for today is that the British Heart Foundation came to collect my old TV and stand, but wouldn't take it because I wouldn't give them the remote (as I'm using it for my new tv). You would think that if people were getting a big tv for nothing, they might be able to put themselves out and get their own remote wouldn't you? I am gutted, I had to clear a route through the crap valuable items in the garage so they could get to it :laugh:

I had a similar experience with a local charity that I offered a load of furniture to - tried to arrange for them to collect it in their van, but they don't do evenings (past 4pm) or weekends and basically told me that I would need to take a day off work to wait in and they wouldn't be able to give me a time, even a rough one.

Stick it on Freecycle Jules, someone will have it off you in a snap flowers.gif

RMF : Lunch break.

Good thoughts for David.

We are having a quiet day here as Wispa is worn out. We did our usual run in the wood, and just as we were leaving we met a friendly bloke with 4 young saluki-deerhound-collie type lurchers. We all went to the next wood which is very rough and steep and full of pools and the dogs had a fast and furious romp. I have had the chance to catch up on housework, laundry, phone calls, paperwork.

I'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm baaaaacckkkkkkkk :biggrin:

Went in at 7:15am was walking back out the door on my way home at 8:55am :ohmy: they do not hang about at that place.

Op went well - no injections which was a real bonus and free diazepam :laugh: :laugh: it was a little uncomfortable at times not painful as such but I did feel some pressure at times which couldnt be avoided due to my shortsightedness, it came close to me saying woaaaah thats enough but thankfully I didnt have to. All the way home I bored my hubby to death reading road signs and car number plates without my glasses!! :ohmy: :biggrin:

And yes I AM on the pc - it is meeeeeee yippeeeeeeeeeeeee I am wearing my glasses I am not wearing my eye patch mind you my newly "good" eye is still all blurry so its not unlike how it was when I still had the cataract, so as my newly "good" eye improves I'm not sure if I'll be able to continue like this but for now I'll take it. My "good" eye will go in and out of focus for the next few days so I will undoubtedly be online less than usual but at least I can get a fix now and again.

The eye itself doesn't feel at all painful or uncomfortable (so far) however I am getting quite sharp throbbing pain behind my eye and in my left temple - this was something I was told to expect so its quite normal but it flipping well does hurt when it happens - like a migraine type pain, I also am avoiding sunlight as that also makes my eyes hurt but this should all wear off in a day or so.

So far so good :biggrin: