UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dotty

Pendlewitch

I've been so barmy these last few days, first off I set the oven timer but forget to turn it on so tea is not cooked, waltz off with the dogs after carefully locking the back door but left the key in the lock and best or worse silly trick is going to the cash point and happily wandering off without picking up the money! (£100) :unsure:

Amazingly no-one had gone to the ATM before it swallowed it again, it will wend its way back in to my account in about 4 days! Talk about lucky on that one but I do wonder if I'm safe out on my own! :biggrin:

I put the coffee canister at work in the fridge this morning :wacko: so you're not alone.

Yesterday I stomped around swearing and raging for about 15 minutes looking for my sunglasses. In the meantime OH was almost hysterical with laughter because they were hanging round my neck. :rolleyes:

PS I need sunglasses cos I'm on me "ollidays. :cool:

Yesterday I stomped around swearing and raging for about 15 minutes looking for my sunglasses. In the meantime OH was almost hysterical with laughter because they were hanging round my neck. :rolleyes:

PS I need sunglasses cos I'm on me "ollidays. :cool:

That's not as bad as me looking for my normal specs when I was wearing them!

I was stropping around the yard getting really worked up because my wheelbarrow wasn't in the wheelbarrow park so someone must have left it down one of the fields, I was on my way to the tack room to leave a snotty note only to see it outside my stable :blush02: , I had absolutely no recollection of putting it there but I was the only person there so it had to be me as it wasn't there when I did breakfasts :unsure: :laugh: