UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Galgo Pup Found In Very Bad Condition,

kats n greys

AS THE PICTURES ARE VERY DISTURBING I HAVE NOT PUBLISHED THEM HERE , YOU MAY SEE THEM ON

http://progalgoenglish.wordpress.com/2011/...lgo-pup-needed/

Our tireless animal friend NATI found this 5 month old galgo pup in very sad conditions, she sent us the following mail. pls read the story and help us to help little TIGRE. PRO-GALGO SWITZERLAND www.happy-land.ch has made a big donation. TIGRE will be taken in by us can be adopted trough PRO-GALGO but only when fully recovered.

‘TIGRE, 5 month old galgo, suffering wounds and gangrene to his rear end and tail. Another story from Seville! Some boys in my village told me about him, very ill, and I could not believe his rear end. The tail ws completely rotten and infection had already reache the top of the tail to his spine, his anus and anal passage was inflamed and infected, wounds all over his body.

I took him to my vet who operated immediately, finishing at 1.30am. Sadly his tail had to be amputated and reconstruct the rear end. Now he has to have baby food so his poop is soft, but the vet says he will heal and his anus will function properly. He has medication every day.

Luckily we have a foster home for him where he will receive care, but the vet bill is going to be huge. He also needs a forever home to help him forget all this abuse.’

Mo is Sorda's :wub: rescuer so we try to support anything we can.