UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Billy Our Foster Dog

hugapup

One of my past greyhounds had to have 22 teeth out shortly after he arrived with me. Amazingly, once his mouth healed he still managed to eat dried food with no problems, and could manage things like rawhide chews (I think he used to suck them into submission laugh.gif )

Billy is feeling a lot better today and has been for a walk in the woods. :thumbsup_anim:

Once his mouth has healed I hope he will still managed to eat his dried food with no problems as he loves this. Billy is still not eating his biscuits or chews but he now likes to have scramble egg in the morning and tucking into his chicken at night. Bless him

Poor hubby thinks I am looking after Billy and Trish better than him :whistle:

I have a life long foster dog who had to have twelve teeth taken out a couple of weeks ago (horrendous abuse story and he can never be rehomed so has moved in with the gang - he is only around 3 or 4 yrs max)..... he was soon back to eating dried food.

There is a message for Billy (and Reggie) from the ghost of little Toastie (who many of you probably remember):

I only had 3 teeth and none of them were near another tooth but I still had dried food, chews, and mum had to buy me a bone to suck on when the others had bones or I would go and steal theirs.