UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Zippy

flukespad

It is with great sadness that I have to write this post and has taken quiet a few attempts to do so.Sadly Zippy has been laid to rest and my heart goes out to the Chandler family as I know how much he was loved and how much he will be missed.Sadly he had been ill for a couple of months and there was nothing more that could be done.He was loved and cherished so much by his family.

This special lad amazed us all when he came into my care.He will always have a very sepcial corner of my heart.He was an inspiration to many and brought many rescues together, strangers from all over the country and infact a few from abroad with his fund raising appeal.This courageous loving lad went through so much abuse and neglect in his first short months of life and yet still remained so fun loving and full of life.His legacy will live on in our Zippy & Friends Appeal which has helped so many other sick & abused cases that have come in to our care over the years.

For those of you who did not know him please watch his story.

Zippy One in a Million

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/auth_preview_bin_media?work_id=2923591&exert_bin_media=27517658%2C214

Run free my special lad 2005 - 2011